• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Oracle Spockanort

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS III remains the best-selling game of 2019 YTD for the fourth consecutive month

I’m not saying it will underperform at all or that it will be the end of the franchise. I haven’t implied that at all, only that it won’t reach KH3’s numbers because it was such a unique situation that is near impossible to replicate without either a huge shift in direction for KH that is...
  2. Oracle Spockanort

Just a thought about the next KH game.

I don’t think Sora cares about being a Keyblade Master, and he will never get the title because that isn’t what his character or character arc is about. There would be no point to Riku going to save Sora if he could just save himself.
  3. Oracle Spockanort

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS III remains the best-selling game of 2019 YTD for the fourth consecutive month

Ehhh, I really doubt it. KH3 was very unique because of the monumental amount of hype that was created over the last decade, and it’s hard to recreate that kind of hype in an organic manner. KH3 ended on a cliffhanger (one that has upset casual and long-time fans) and while I’m sure because of...
  4. Oracle Spockanort

I think it is way more likely to be a Switch game. Mobile game returns are decreasing for SE year-to-year, even with the introduction of new games based on popular IP. Their aggressive monetization model is still profitable, but the market is over-saturated which means shorter lifespans for...
  5. Oracle Spockanort

I think it will have a dip in sales. KH3 was the culmination of 13 years of hype. I suspect we will see about half of the sales of KH3 from the next project. KH4 following it will be marketed on the “Return of Sora” and likely now that they know people want FF characters, they will stuff it with...
  6. Oracle Spockanort

Well deserved for KH3. I hope SE is really pleased with the sales and Disney is begging Nomura to make another one ASAP. I can’t wait for the DLC, especially since I think it’ll be the thing that actually solidifies my opinion about the game since I can’t really pin down my feelings.
  7. Oracle Spockanort

Your Reaction To KH3 Ending?

Shibuya is all I’m happy about from the ending because it means more Riku and Sora time and also another wacky non-numbered game which are my favorite games in the series. I think I’ve come to accept that mainline KH games besides KH1 are just not my cup of tea. KH2 and KH3, despite having fond...
  8. Oracle Spockanort

Projared

Haha, I’ve had a lot of thoughts about this situation but I was going to avoid talking about him because I didn’t want to give the dick more attention than he was already getting. Then his newest apology came out. It made me seethe knowing he was trying to shift blame and ignore the more...
  9. Oracle Spockanort

Don't Think Twice vs. Flavor of Life For End Video

Hana Yori Dango (Boys Over Flowers), an extremely popular Japanese drama.
  10. Oracle Spockanort

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

Riku is only allowed to make meaningful connections to Sora or Mickey. Nobody else.
  11. Oracle Spockanort

No, because it is used in a drama.
  12. Oracle Spockanort

Flavor of Life is already a song for a drama, though. But yeah the song fits better lol
  13. Oracle Spockanort

Projared

That doesn’t eliminate the whole sending nudes and asking for nudes from fans, with a number of them being underaged issue...
  14. Oracle Spockanort

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS outfit and weapon DLC pack for Squall and Cloud in DISSIDIA FF NT in June

Oh man $20 is such a sweet spot for both. GUESS I'M BUYING IT WHOOPS.
  15. Oracle Spockanort

Create a Shadow-self based on yourself

Okay... “I am a shadow...the TRUE self. Existence is futile if there is no meaning in living. Why try when you will only get stuck in the same place again? Why want when you will only lose it all?” AKA depressive ruts suck and even when I am taking steps to get a better job, to live a better...
  16. Oracle Spockanort

News ► Kingdom Hearts Orchestra -World of Tres- Setlist and Special Messages

I mean idk if it would ever be HD because it would have to be recorded while at a show.
  17. Oracle Spockanort

Your Reaction To KH3 Ending?

But that didn’t mean it had to take up as much time as it did in KH3. Many games set themselves up for potential future installments but still have conclusive stories and endings. KH2 is a great example of this. It had little bits to make fans want to see more, but it closed out its story in a...