• Hello KHInsider Forum Members! Please hide all spoilers and discussion for Final Fantasy VII Remake in a spoiler tag, keep all titles spoiler-free, and do not share any videos/streams/images prior to April 9th 9pm Pacific Time. Anybody who fails to comply will be banned immediately for a week.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. LightUpTheSky452

News ► A Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus CGI series is rumored to be in the works

So, I think there have been some people in this thread saying they don't want a Mystery Box kind of plot for this potential TV show--which is completely valid, and you all are more than allowed to feel that way--but that's, personally, one of the reasons I love KH and I would like it in a KH...
  2. LightUpTheSky452

News ► Dual wielding returns with Kingdom Hearts III's Oathkeeper and Oblivion new formchange

I am... so excited for this. Many of us had something like this on our wishlist before KHIII came out, and I can't believe it's actually real now.
  3. LightUpTheSky452

News ► New Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Screenshows Showcase Upcoming Features

I'm just so happy to see the Destiny Trio image. Give me all the content for them, Nomura-san. And for Riku and Kairi's friendship, too. The SoKai one is also cute. Can't wait to play around with this myself:)
  4. LightUpTheSky452

News ► Take a look at Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind's Japanese Pre Order theme

As someone who's had SoKai as her ultimate OTP for eighteen years, this makes me really, really happy. And even outside of shipping, the art is just gorgeous. Everything about it. Like, the slight curl to the bottom of Kairi's hair is making me like her KHIII hair for the first time ever. And I...
  5. LightUpTheSky452

News ► Christy Carlson Romano, voice of Yuffie, plays Kingdom Hearts and reflects on role

I haven't had time to watch the video yet, but I'm excited. I already commented on it, though--saying how I'd always hoped she might do this and things like that--and posted about this on Tumblr, so that people know there too:)
  6. LightUpTheSky452

(SPOILERS) Union X: The ark to the future

As happy as I maybe am about this "intermediary" stuff, that might explain how Maleficent came back, how Kairi magicked Sora a body, Final World stuff, and whatever else (I've seen some think this might show how Naminé came out of almost nothing, and that would be cool)... I wish it wasn't...
  7. LightUpTheSky452

(SPOILERS) Union X: The ark to the future

Ahahahaha. Player's from a different game. LOL I'm really starting to think Vaneloppe's one of the Seven Pure lights now, since we don't know who three of them are yet and we all know this KHUX stuff is tying into the next saga. Plus, it may explain why Player's being so protective of her...
  8. LightUpTheSky452

New theory says the Nameless Star isn't any KHX character, but another character we've seen and thought nothing of.

I thought I was the only one calling her Hoshi! You and I think alike, Zettaflare:)
  9. LightUpTheSky452

News ► New Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind DLC trailer, Release Dates Announced

I also forgot to mention that someone in this thread said that No Name is now read instead of blue. The Master of Masters is Yozora confirmed? LOL
  10. LightUpTheSky452

Someone in this thread earlier was also saying that they think the "Nameless Star" is actually Verum Rex girl. And when I recently replayed KHIII--before this Re:Mind trailer came out--I had the same thought... It could easily still be wrong (especially since Nomura said we'd already seen this...
  11. LightUpTheSky452

@2 quid is good I was thinking that it might be Andrea Bowen. But I wasn't sure. And thank you for the idea about who Yozora's voice actor might be! I'll have to look into his IMDB page:) @AdrianXXII I noticed that Kairi has a Shotlock like Sora and Aqua and unlike Riku, too! Though I imagine...
  12. LightUpTheSky452

@Zettaflare I could see Braig/Xigbar/Luxu being a well-intentioned extremist acting under the Master of Master's orders. That's what I see the Master of Masters himself as, at this point. And also Ava, even (as I do think she's the traitor, and quite possibly Strelitzia's killer), which is...
  13. LightUpTheSky452

I literally never thought we'd get playable Kairi in our lives. This is a dream come true! And the FF babies are back! And we're getting some stuff post-Sora's disappearance. And why is the "I've been having these weird thoughts lately, like is any of this for real or not?" quote back, and...
  14. LightUpTheSky452

News ► Rumour: Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Trailer Coming Next Month, New Difficulties Teased

I'm excited about this photo mode and slideshow stuff. It sounds fun, and I'll be taking full advantage of it. Couldn't ask for more, really. And oh my gosh, I want to see these pictures that were at the concert! They sound great! And Irino being horrified by the new difficulty mode is...
  15. LightUpTheSky452

News ► Square Enix Hiring Various Positions in HD Development for the Kingdom Hearts series

I'd like the record to state that I want the next game--that's apparently a side game--to be a Kairi game, where she goes on her own, fun Disney adventure (because she deserves it) to get stronger and finds and saves Sora. But since that won't happen, I hope the next game is just KHUX Final Mix...
  16. LightUpTheSky452

A Look Back: Highlights of KH2 Worlds according to Nomura

I really enjoyed reading about how the Beast made an impact on Nomura, since he helped Sora when he was at his lowest in KHI, and that that's why they thought to include his world in KHII. And that he loves PotC and the Nightmare Before Christmas so much (and that there are such big Disney fans...
  17. LightUpTheSky452

(SPOILERS) Union X: Something received

Am I the only one getting the feeling that Ava is Strelitzia's killer from this? I might just be crazy.
  18. LightUpTheSky452

Why, thank you! My best friend bluerosesburnblue on Tumblr made it for me for my birthday this...

Why, thank you! My best friend bluerosesburnblue on Tumblr made it for me for my birthday this year. It's actually based on my "Ava is Kairi's past self" theory, which is why it's Kairi on the Book of Prophecies. She also did one with Ava on it, and then did a gif where they were turning into...
  19. LightUpTheSky452

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS III Re:Mind trailer releasing next week

Or maybe if we get the part of Sora saving Kairi at the end of the game, she can do something to help there: like if there's somehow something trying to keep them in the Final World like the Lich. IDK. Or... though it probably wouldn't be fighting (unless they fast forward and give us a playable...
  20. LightUpTheSky452

Revisiting History: The Keyblade War Part 1 (KHUX scenario event)

I've thoroughly enjoyed finally getting the chance to play these quests, and am not dying like I thought I would. So yay to that! I'm also so glad this is finally in KHUX, so everyone knows of it. And I think goldpanner did fantastic on the translations back in the day! The only thing I really...