• Hello KHInsider Forum Members! Please hide all spoilers and discussion for Final Fantasy VII Remake in a spoiler tag, keep all titles spoiler-free, and do not share any videos/streams/images prior to April 9th 9pm Pacific Time. Anybody who fails to comply will be banned immediately for a week.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. AleMustDie

News ► Kingdom Hearts All-In-One Package Arrives March 17th 2020 on PlayStation 4

The Mega-Collection of the Collection of the Collection already out on PS3. Well, for the new people who approaching the Series is a good thing. But sincerely Ill wait for a Remaster or porting on PS5
  2. AleMustDie

(SPOILERS) Union X: The Plot Thickens

Wait a sec. Im not really follow UX story since a lot of time There is a recap somewhere? I played KHIII and not yet the ReMind part. Just watched the Secret Ending on YT. But Vanitas says Ia am darkness. Is it related to Darkness? I mean, when you defeat him. Could it be that he recompose as...
  3. AleMustDie

(SPOILERS) Union X: The Plot Thickens

Poor Ventus. He suffer of some Bipolar Disorder for Vanitas' fault
  4. AleMustDie

Spoilers ► Final Fantasy in the DLC

I expect the warrior Seifer , Squall and maybe Rinoa. For Sephiroth, well, he 's gonna be a Extra Boss again Im pretty sure. They included FF in Re:Mind not for the fans, but more like a preview.
  5. AleMustDie

News ► Brand new art exhibit to commemorate KH3 Re Mind's release coming to Shibuya

Well, the arts are recycled, but in the complex looks cool Also, the new Artwork from Project Xehanort revels a third (atleast) apprentice, so, someday we'll see the trio or whatever in a new Art
  6. AleMustDie

Sora's Crown Necklace

Could be a Relic from his Family. Something like this. Could he be from a Royal Family? Or just a noble like Eraqus? Im thinking about it from a lot of time. Yes, but why he lives in Destiny Islands then?
  7. AleMustDie

News ► Square Enix announces brand new Kingdom Hearts mobile game

What if is a Chess Game? Enough of these Mobile Games. Just make a Young Xehanort Game, like BBS, from the Past. With Eraqus their Master, and the other KB wielder from the Artwork. Fortunately, Kingdom Hearts 4 and another Title exist. We just have to wait...
  8. AleMustDie

News ► Tai Yasue talks about Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind in Twitter Q&A

So basically, only Boss Battles. I wish I could play as Axel... Also, if Yozora is the Secret Boss, they fight in that Dimension of the Final Trailer then, they end in Verum World... Could be like this. So the long Kingdom Hearts 4 , or Spin Off, wait begins... See you soon, in 5 or 6 years.
  9. AleMustDie

News ► Take a look at Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind's Japanese Pre Order theme

The PS4 Pro Theme is much better, but not bad I had to buy it on eBay, 'cause in the European PS4 was missing.
  10. AleMustDie

News ► [UPDATED] Square Enix removes reference to a new world in Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind

Removed from Blog? Obviously it's the Yozora's World. Maybe could we get a little Preview of KH4?
  11. AleMustDie

Looking for a new Party (JP)

I'm looking for a new active Party JP Im in Vulpes at the moment I can raid once per day. At the 23:00 (JP) Level 390 I'm strong enough. For this HSC I can share Axel HD EX with AB XL III, Ventus HD EX with AB XL II 100%, Terra HD EX without Skill and not guilted.
  12. AleMustDie

Tier 15 Coliseum [JP] September

I just want to share with you this Video... I recorded one round in Tier 15 Coli (JP) All rounds so far in 1 Turn... but now it's getting hard for me. I need to try a 2 Turns strategy now on. What is your Rank in Coliseum right now? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqL5TjHUBww&t=2s