• Hello KHInsider Forum Members! Please hide all spoilers and discussion for Final Fantasy VII Remake in a spoiler tag, keep all titles spoiler-free, and do not share any videos/streams/images prior to April 9th 9pm Pacific Time. Anybody who fails to comply will be banned immediately for a week.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KH_Is_Light_999

Replaying KH2

The magic door that appears in Hollow Bastion and leads to Disney Castle has always puzzled me too. It's something I don't think we got an explanation for in KH2. I think it's just something they decided not to explain, for whatever reason. I could be wrong, though. Maybe someone else picked up...
  2. KH_Is_Light_999

Why do people keep saying KH2 is better than KH3?

I’m not policing or anything like that. You said some disrespectful things in reference to something I said. All I did was tell you that I disagree with you even after everything you said, express some of my own frustrations in a way that was not anywhere near as aggressive as what you wrote...
  3. KH_Is_Light_999

I didn’t create this thread. I only replied to it.
  4. KH_Is_Light_999

That was a really long rant and yet it did nothing to convince me to agree with you. I find it really frustrating, to say the least, that one little line in my entire post caused such a meaningless and negative debate. I said nothing that was meant to be offensive or hurtful. I’m sorry you and a...
  5. KH_Is_Light_999

I personally love Kingdom Hearts III. I think it is a masterpiece, and is the best work in the entire series so far. When Re Mind is added onto that, it gets even better in my opinion as well. I agree with you on several points and I commend you for being brave enough to state your opinion. I've...
  6. KH_Is_Light_999

There's A Light That Never Goes Out: Positivity Thread

I appreciate this thread, and I have so many fond memories of all the Kingdom Hearts games. Probably too many to list without putting anyone to sleep, LOL. I’ll just list a few. - Playing Kingdom Hearts Final Mix for the first time. I’m a newer fan of the series than a lot of people because my...
  7. KH_Is_Light_999

News ► Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind was 2nd best selling DLC in US, 6th best selling DLC in the EU

Such great news! I love Re Mind as well, but then again I seem to love almost everything Kingdom Hearts related.
  8. KH_Is_Light_999

Spoilers ► (SPOILERS) Questions About EZ Codes

Thank you for that! That was very helpful too!
  9. KH_Is_Light_999

Thank you so much! That was actually very helpful. I think I’ll try some different things before replaying the game on beginner mode. I have a Standard mode save file that’s also complete, so I will try it there too.
  10. KH_Is_Light_999

Okay, so I beat As such, I decided to start a new game with the new features like , on beginner mode to see if reaching the point I did in will be any more doable for me. However, I have a couple questions that I was hoping someone might be able to answer. I know this new content just released...
  11. KH_Is_Light_999

Rise from Shibuya

I really like your analysis of this, and I also really like your theory. We will just have to wait and see, but it’s still a cool idea. I don’t know for sure if the Shibuya we see in the Kingdom Hearts III secret ending is based on The World Ends With You, as I personally haven’t heard any...
  12. KH_Is_Light_999

I’m super happy for Xbox One owners!

While I have personally never owned any Xbox consoles, I am super happy for Xbox One owners after yesterday’s news. I have friends who are huge Kingdom Hearts fans, but owned an Xbox One, so it was harder for them to catch up with the story leading up to Kingdom Hearts III. Even though Kingdom...
  13. KH_Is_Light_999

Why I Love Kingdom Hearts III, Plus a Question About the Re Mind DLC.

I realize not everyone is a fan of the latest Kingdom Hearts game, and there's nothing wrong with that. I realize that those who express criticism towards Kingdom Hearts III have a right to their own opinions, and I hope their voices can be heard so that today's imperfections can turn into the...
  14. KH_Is_Light_999

KH3 for PS5?

I wouldn't think it would be that long . . . again, at least. I could be wrong, but I think it's pretty safe to assume that we'll get a new Kingdom Hearts game within the PS5's lifespan. I personally think Square Enix is trying to shorten the wait time in-between releases of major games, but...
  15. KH_Is_Light_999

Thank you so much.

Thank you so much.
  16. KH_Is_Light_999

Favorite Moments from Kingdom Hearts III?

Hi everyone. A couple days ago I did something I feel bad about, and I wanted to apologize for it today while also spreading some more positivity in a better way. A couple days ago, I commented on someone else’s thread in a way that wasn’t very nice of me, and I did so because I let my anger...
  17. KH_Is_Light_999

News ► Photos of new Kingdom Hearts 3 Funko POPs, Dark Aqua & Axel with Chakrams exclusives revealed

These look great! I think I might pick up a couple of them. Probably the Axel and Kairi figures.
  18. KH_Is_Light_999

The Crown

I really like your theory! It would make a lot of sense in my opinion. We’ll just have to wait and see, but I could see this working really well with the story of future Kingdom Hearts games.