• Hello KHInsider Forum Members! Please hide all spoilers and discussion for Final Fantasy VII Remake in a spoiler tag, keep all titles spoiler-free, and do not share any videos/streams/images prior to April 9th 9pm Pacific Time. Anybody who fails to comply will be banned immediately for a week.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Guernsey

Unpopular opinions!

I really wish that Kingdom Hearts was more of an episodic series although Kingdom Hearts might be like that already. Speaking of wish, I wish some of the Destiny Islands got more involved in the games.
  2. Guernsey

Should nomura play it safe for the next saga?

I don't think Nomura is going to play it safe as he has these crazy ideas for the series that wishes to see to fruition. I do hope that someone reign Nomura in as in make sure he still remains on focus and try to make sure that not every portable game needs to into the mainline games.
  3. Guernsey

Pokemon | Sword & Shield (2019)

Weren't those games remakes of the Gen 2 games?
  4. Guernsey

Am I alone very disappointed with the finale of "Star Against the Forces of Evil"?

So how would you improve the arc? I really didn't like how magic was made the enemy even though they are creatures that are connected to magic.
  5. Guernsey

Can we all just address how strange a concept Monstro is?

Correct if I am wrong but isn't Monstro's concept borrowed from Sin's concept from the FFX game?
  6. Guernsey

Unpopular Gaming Opinions

I really wish that they didn't have to hide stuff behind a paywall. I don't buy micro transactions anyway but I still hate how in some games you have to buy some coins to unlock a certain thing.
  7. Guernsey

Unpopular Gaming Opinions

That makes sense as I always wonder what all the fuzz was about concerning this game.
  8. Guernsey

Spoilers ► Where does Kingdom Hearts 1 fit in the current canon?

That is a fair point. I really wish that the game fir in better with the rest of the series.
  9. Guernsey

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

That is awesome.
  10. Guernsey

I guess I didn't word it well but I was trying to write how KH1 seemed like the odd duck in relation to the rest of the games.
  11. Guernsey

Considering how Namine, Roxas and Xion were created some time during or after Sora became a heartless in Hollow Bastion before being restored by Kairi , where does Kingdom Hearts 1 fit in relation to the current canon? Has the main story of Kingdom Hearts 1 changed slightly from the original or...
  12. Guernsey

Who Remember kingdom hearts 1 was just game

Except for Timeless River in Kingdom Hearts II. Did they explain that in future games?
  13. Guernsey

News ► Keiji Fujiwara, voice of Axel, passes away at 55

My condolences to his friends, family and co workers. RIP
  14. Guernsey

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

As bad as Arendelle is, it isn't as bad some of the KH2 worlds especially Atlantica.
  15. Guernsey

I guess it was trying to be cool in its own cheesy, sincere way.
  16. Guernsey

I thought it was going to be one of those games that try to hard to be cool or something.
  17. Guernsey

KH Fans what are your plans for the future of the franchise? and Will you move on or stay till the end?

I will probably keep playing Kingdom Hearts but I will probably fall out of love for series at some point. Despite this I hope to see what experiments the series will come up with next.
  18. Guernsey

Unpopular opinions!

It is boring that we don;t get to fight the Disney villains as bosses but I agree with you on that one.
  19. Guernsey

I miss that one. I also thought Kingdom Hearts was going to be much different than what it was when I saw it.