• Hello KHInsider Forum Members! Please hide all spoilers and discussion for Final Fantasy VII Remake in a spoiler tag, keep all titles spoiler-free, and do not share any videos/streams/images prior to April 9th 9pm Pacific Time. Anybody who fails to comply will be banned immediately for a week.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Guernsey

Spoilers ► Where does Kingdom Hearts 1 fit in the current canon?

Considering how Namine, Roxas and Xion were created some time during or after Sora became a heartless in Hollow Bastion before being restored by Kairi , where does Kingdom Hearts 1 fit in relation to the current canon? Has the main story of Kingdom Hearts 1 changed slightly from the original or...
  2. Guernsey

Spoilers ► So how does everyone feel about Re:Mind? (Spoilers)

Now that Re:Mind has been released, how does everyone here feel about it? Did you feel it delivered on its promises? And how does it compared to other games?
  3. Guernsey

Would you play a Kingdom Hearts Monster Hunter-type game?

Exactly what it says on the title. Would you play a Kingdom Hearts where you get hunt Heartless or "recruit" party members across the Kingdom Hearts universe? I know DDD is already on 3DS and PS4 but let spitball and say that a game like Monster Hunter exists in the Kingdom Hearts series? How...
  4. Guernsey

What is a good setup for the Xion boss fight?

Does anyone have any setups that will allow me to beat Xion easily?
  5. Guernsey

Now that the Xehanort saga is over....what did you like/dislike about it?

Exactly what it says on the title, what did you like about the story of the Xehanort trilogy? What did it do well? Where did it falter?
  6. Guernsey

Best Weapons and Equipment for each character?

Can anyone tell me the ideal setup for each character in the multiplayer game?
  7. Guernsey

Could you still play online in this game?

I had heard that you could still trade and battle the Pokemon DS games due to a feature in the game that still works even after all these years. I wonder if it this still applies to this game as well.
  8. Guernsey

Help with Challenge Holo Missions?

Can anyone help me with some of the Challenge runs especially the runs where I have to jump as little as possible, finish in record time or attack as little as possible runs?
  9. Guernsey

Being Thirty and feeling depressed about it?

I had been thirty for almost a four months now but I still feel like my life is over and I feel basically worthless as now my life is over. I know people keep telling that thirty is not bad and is still considered to be young, I don't think I believe it as feels like my life is over. I know...
  10. Guernsey

What part of the story of Kingdom Hearts that has been lost in translation?

I read this document on the translation of King Hearts and let me say that this is an eye opener. It seems as though that the localization team messed up a few things causing confusion where they shouldn't be, I know it is not entirely bad and isn't all their fault but a lot of the nuance in...
  11. Guernsey

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix vs the Kingdom Hearts series

You know it seems as though that gameplay wise, Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix has been considered to be the best in the series despite other games having just as much virtues as well as their flaws. It seems as though most people love the game due to it surprising amount of depth that the itself...
  12. Guernsey

Following Pete: Easier said than done?

I followed the rules of Day 72 mission yet I keep getting caught time and again. Can nayone give some tip so that I can have an easier time with the mission?
  13. Guernsey

Why are people worried about the Situational Commands?

I noticed that some of the more vocal people of the community don't really like all the gimmicks of the previous portable games. I will admit that they are perfect but the same can be said about Kingdom Hearts console games and they are still really fun despite their flaws. Now with the...
  14. Guernsey

Is Sora at his most happiest in DDD? *spoilers*

There was a listening to a reviewer where he mentions an interesting theory about Sora and his personality in DDD. I am not sure if people have heard this theory before but the reviewer mentioned that reason for Sora is at his most happiest now that he has friends back and there is no reason for...
  15. Guernsey

Is Kingdom Hearts a tragedy?

When I first got into the series, I use to think that Kingdom Hearts was action, adventure story about a boy going on an adventure to save the universe but recently I had been rethinking about Kingdom hearts and its themes. I wonder if we can call Kingdom Hearts a tragedy consider the arcs of...
  16. Guernsey

What role will Atlantica play in the games?

I know Atlantica isn't a well liked level due to the controls being awkward but Atlantica is first world where the Keyblade War has mentioned and where King Triton says that, "No one should interfere with affairs of other worlds". Atlantica has appeared in CoM and KH2 but not in other games...
  17. Guernsey

What will Kairi's role and character in KH3?

I know the writers had trouble with Kairi especially when you consider that she is more or less apart of the main trio but it seems after KH1, Kairi's role in the series had ended and she had drifted into "obscurity" as the story progressed. Taking ending of DDD as well as the newer games, what...
  18. Guernsey

Re:Coded: A postmodern retelling KH1 and CoM?

Re:Coded: A postmodern retelling KH1 and CoM? I know postmodernism is a buzzword that gets thrown around a lot but does anyone think that Re:Coded is a deliberate retelling of the first game? It seems almost like Link's Awakening from the Zelda games where everything was revealed to be a dream...
  19. Guernsey

KHUX app help?

I am running out of space in my phone to support KHUX and just when I finally installed it on my phone. What should I do? I want to play the game but I do not want my apps to slow because of space. Android sucks in that regard. Maybe I should get my myself a new phone and/or tablet.
  20. Guernsey

Has the lack of Kingdom Hearts 3 made anyone jaded over the years?

Kingdom Hearts has been around for years and while many fans enjoyed the console and portable games, it seems what we really wanted over the years is a Kingdom Hearts III game on the console. I know life happens and people change over time but it seems as though that a lack of KH3 has made some...