• Hello KHInsider Forum Members! Please hide all spoilers and discussion for Final Fantasy VII Remake in a spoiler tag, keep all titles spoiler-free, and do not share any videos/streams/images prior to April 9th 9pm Pacific Time. Anybody who fails to comply will be banned immediately for a week.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. palizinhas

What character(s) would you like to see playable?

I definitely want Isa. I'd prefer it if he didn't get a Keyblade, it would be nice to play with someone that didn't have one outside of Days Mission Mode, but I'd take him even with a Keyblade if he kept the Berserk Mode. And they could do some fun stuff with playable Xion as well.
  2. palizinhas

(SPOILERS) Union X: Confession / The Missing Ark

Ventus: Having memory problems since the age of fairytales
  3. palizinhas

My least favorite character, and what I like and dislike about this certain individual

Look, Strelitzia's my girl, but her personality is "shy and dead". I genuinely don't understand how she ranks over the likes of Aqua, Xion and Naminé to you. EDIT: I do think where Aqua and the X girls that aren't Strelitzia win against the others is that they aren't in the series to give a...
  4. palizinhas

My least favorite character, and what I like and dislike about this certain individual

For me Xehanort was ruined in DDD and yes, he's my least favorite character. I loved him in BBS, but then DDD happened and went on to say that everything that had ever happened in the series was within Xehanort's plans and like. No. Xemnas and Ansem SoD were interesting without it turning out...
  5. palizinhas

Fire Emblem | The Three Houses | Spring 2019

I want a new story, a remake of one of the games with no official English release or a Three Houses prequel. Sequels would be complicated because it would require making one of the routes canon, but there's so much of the world I would like to know more about a prequel would be excellent.
  6. palizinhas

Romance in a series about friendship

She was the one who helped stop him from fading and told him not to fear the darkness. I genuinely don't think their relationship is at all implied to be romantic, but despite only appearing towards the end, Naminé influenced Riku in CoM.
  7. palizinhas

Romance in a series about friendship

Terra and Aqua both have better chemistry with Cinderella than they do with each other, and that's that on that.
  8. palizinhas

Old topic but are you satisfied with Alyson playing kairi or do you still want Hayden back?

Naminé doesn't really get kidnapped. She got held by the Org once, but she's mostly the one who gets other people out of trouble. I would say that both Kairi and Naminé are similar in the narrative sense that whenever they need a Deus Ex Machina, their untold powers somehow solve the situation...
  9. palizinhas

News ► Kingdom Hearts Dark Road details revealed

Eraqus aged so well in comparison because he skipped looking for Abu day.
  10. palizinhas

KH Fans what are your plans for the future of the franchise? and Will you move on or stay till the end?

I've been into KH on and off since I was 8. I haven't actually played a KH game since BBS (outside of khux) due to not having money for a new console, but I still follow the franchise. It's possible I'll fall out of the series at some point due to losing interest (as I have in the past) but even...
  11. palizinhas

Unpopular opinions!

Congratulations to Xion for still causing fandom debate 11 years in. That's how you know a character truly left their mark. As for an actual unpopular opinion for me, Riku peaked in Chain of Memories. KH3 Riku in particular is cardboard, guy has no personality and the voice acting doesn't help.
  12. palizinhas

ReMind Discussion Thread

In all fairness Xion herself doesn't need to have a connection to Lea as long as Lea has a connection to her (whether or not he's aware of it). Like HPO feeling like they're friends with Roxas even though they don't know him, the chains of memories are connected. That's how the Rinzler stuff...
  13. palizinhas

What did you think of nobodies being able to grow hearts? as well as your opinion on Xemnas's "True" goal being to turn the Org into Xehanorts?

Fun story in that I played Days and Re:coded before KH2, so I went into KH2 already thinking anything could grow a heart since Data-Sora could, and for me it was very obvious between KH2 and Days that Axel could feel, and while you could explain away Roxas and Xion and Naminé for various...
  14. palizinhas

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

Sora/Riku/Kairi - 3/10 Roxas/Axel/Xion - 9/10 Terra/Aqua/Ven - 9/10