• Hello KHInsider Forum Members! Please hide all spoilers and discussion for Final Fantasy VII Remake in a spoiler tag, keep all titles spoiler-free, and do not share any videos/streams/images prior to April 9th 9pm Pacific Time. Anybody who fails to comply will be banned immediately for a week.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

So has anyone faced a difficult hardship in there lives?

So like it can be anything I just wanted to post this thread so people can get to know each other more. So my hardship happened like around January this year and yea it sucked I was diagnosed with anemia and vitamin deficiency because I never ate the fruits or vegtables my mom made me eat. The...
  2. X

Reps

Ok so I'm having a problem where I repped a person yesterday and I want to rep them again today but it says "Oh you must spread some reputation around" . So then I repped people with awesome replies but it still wont allow me to rep the person i wanted to rep in the beginning. So then what do I...
  3. X

how do u fix your age??

yea im retarded and i accidently put that i was 18 which i wish i was but im not lol so yea does anyone know how to change your age?
  4. X

The Way to Find Light

Om my gosh I'm so excited lol this is my FIRST time ever doing a fan fiction so yeah it might suck...But i hope it turns out good. Feel free to judge me and everything. OH and one more thing you might wonder what the hell the title has to do with the story, well youll discover that at the end of...
  5. X

The Way to ]

Om my gosh I'm so excited lol this is my FIRST time ever doing a fan fiction so yeah it might suck...But i hope it turns out good. Feel free to judge me and everything. Okay here it goes! Chapter 1 Preparing for Adventure!