• Hello KHInsider Forum Members! Please hide all spoilers and discussion for Final Fantasy VII Remake in a spoiler tag, keep all titles spoiler-free, and do not share any videos/streams/images prior to April 9th 9pm Pacific Time. Anybody who fails to comply will be banned immediately for a week.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Face My Fears

Power of Waking, Secret Episode observation

The "real form" statement is curious in itself. We've seen Yozora in 4 different settings:
  2. Face My Fears

Power of Waking, Secret Episode observation

That's interesting. Maybe the "power" that Yozora was talking about his own Power of Waking? I'm thinking of how Sora was using his Power of Waking and saw Xion/Riku/Roxas' stations of awakening, perhaps Yozora was using his Power of Waking to find his Sora, but ended up finding our Sora and...
  3. Face My Fears

Namine Post-Re:mind?

But what if Yozora is a female in the real world and The Nameless Star is a male in the real world? Remember that Yozora said that's not how he actually looks. For all we know, Yozora is the Player character from KHUX so gender is always changing? Or maybe Yozora is an avatar of whoever is...
  4. Face My Fears

Namine working with Yensid would actually be a really good use of Namine. But I fear that would separate her even more from everyone else and I really want to see Namine making friends or at least present, instead of always hidden away. Yozora is a boy. I was talking about Yozora and Riku...
  5. Face My Fears

You said it yourself, Riku is serious and responsible. He wasn't going to set up an hour long vigil and therapy session over Kairi's death as Kingdom Hearts is being summoned and the end of the world is happening. Kairi wasn't "fridged". Her death doesn't move Sora's plot forward, as he was...
  6. Face My Fears

Sora, Riku, and Mickey screamed and broke down in tears for Kairi when she was slaughtered by Master Xehanort! The others that showed up didn't get informed that Kairi was murdered, so how do you expect them to respond to a vicious murder if they didn't even know about it?
  7. Face My Fears

I didn't say that Riku needs a relationship to be fulfilled, but that is a side of Riku that we haven't seen yet. We've seen him be responsible and fight for his friends, so I think it would be interesting to see another side from Riku and get another story. Specifically the story of Riku and...
  8. Face My Fears

Maybe he meant Riku Replica's important memories of the love of his life - Namine? Demyx didn't want Riku's mishandling of the replica to delete Riku Replica's memories?
  9. Face My Fears

OMFG! Thanks to your post, I ship Terra/Namine AKA Nerra. I could see her helping Terra with his anger issues and they could have cute walks through the Keyblade Graveyard together.
  10. Face My Fears

Is KH III ReMind (Final Mix) a Worthy Successor to KH II Final Mix?

I loved ReMIND, but I think the biggest disappointment from it was that it didn't add additional scenes in the main game to build upon what was already in the base KH3. It was all about post-KH3. Aside from that, I think ReMIND did wonders to show off the wonderful KH3 fighting system -- which...
  11. Face My Fears

Should Kairi Get A New Keyblade?

Well Sora, Xion, Roxas, and TAV seem to be the only ones who won't change their keyblades. I do want Aqua to use Master's Defender (doubtful after KH3). I actually don't like people changing their keyblades - especially Riku/Mickey. I loved Way To The Dawn and Braveheart is kind of bland to me...
  12. Face My Fears

KH Shower Thoughts

I assumed that she took over The World That Never Was' castle after Sora murdered the previous owner.
  13. Face My Fears

KH Shower Thoughts

I asked this a while back and someone said that Vexen is the seamstress.
  14. Face My Fears

How much more do you want? And I was trying to allude to Kairi's keyblade being "girly". The flower design for the teeth are the "girly" aspect and I just think take away from the design because I love the handle being water - referencing her name and Destiny Islands. I just think that her...
  15. Face My Fears

Anime/Manga ► DEATH NOTE

I don't think people would feel differently if Light showed remorse for killing the criminals. That's kind of like asking if people would feel differently towards other actual serial killers in real life, if they had shown remorse. I know the difference between victims is criminal and innocent...
  16. Face My Fears

He can be a Keyblade Master and have a boy/girlfriend. Why can't Yozora or Namine be a supportive significant other to Riku? I would love to see Riku and Namine go on a journey together. I always pictured Namine in the Jiminy role for Riku or even like psychic support like Professor X in X-Men.
  17. Face My Fears

Even if she can change the design via the keyblade, I'm talking about Destiny's Embrace on its own. If she's drawn in artwork with her keyblade, it will be Destiny's Embrace not whichever keychain she happened to use. I just think that updating Kairi with a base keyblade design that more...
  18. Face My Fears

Up until KH3, I thought that keyblade wielders were stuck with the same keyblade. Then we see how easily Riku was able to trash Way To The Dawn and get a new one from the planet Ilum. Even though I much preferred Way To The Dawn's design over Braveheart, Riku's actions of getting a new keyblade...
  19. Face My Fears

Riku seems like he's ready to experience true love that Sora always gets to enjoy. "Single people exist" yeah they do and will continue to even if Sora/Kairi and Riku/Namine/Yozora are in relationships together. You'll still have single Roxas, Xion, Axel, Isa, Ven, Aqua, Terra etc.
  20. Face My Fears

Well maybe Riku will date Yozora then.