• Hello KHInsider Forum Members! Please hide all spoilers and discussion for Final Fantasy VII Remake in a spoiler tag, keep all titles spoiler-free, and do not share any videos/streams/images prior to April 9th 9pm Pacific Time. Anybody who fails to comply will be banned immediately for a week.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Soldier

4 year anniversary on KHI

Happy 4th anniversary little lady, maybe I'll celebrate mine one day. Who knows?
  2. Soldier

Old channels you remember?

Hello, In light of the Coronavirus running rampant in the present, I want to take this time to reflect on the past before the virus mutated and spread to what it is today, to a simpler time that perhaps all of you shared. Growing up with a television/vhs set was commonplace when I was growing...
  3. Soldier

Green Monsters in Monstro?

No, you're thinking of Rechain of memories where that was a hazard. Original KH1 monstro had stomach acid in the stomach, but it was just a damaging pool of water essentially.
  4. Soldier

Fess Up: Who You Thought Would Be In The Real Organization XIII

I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I'm kind of glad they brought Demyx back, though they should've given us at least a boss fight with him to test the unreal engine's power. And in regards to Larxene and Marluxia, that still doesn't make sense, Xemnas KNEW that they were traitors in the...
  5. Soldier

Myyyyyy Corona

Gotta love that reignited trilogy, certainly beats using PS1 discs that don't work anymore. I suppose i've got another update on my side of this event. Last week during the wake that I attended, the priest coughed over the casket and right in front of my grandmother WITHOUT covering his mouth...
  6. Soldier

Hello, I would like to sell all my KH collection over 500 Pieces

Hm, 20K certainly seems like a bit of a steep asking price upfront. Tell you what, I'll give you 4 Chuck E. Cheese tokens, a red bull can, and 5 bucks instead. Sound fair?
  7. Soldier

Kairi's Keyblade

Then how did he get the disk? It's in Xemnas's possession at all times and presumably after the session is finished he draws it back in his sleeve. It stands to reason that not even Riku would be able to come across another disk, let alone purloin it from Xemnas's possession without invoking his...
  8. Soldier

Kairi's Keyblade

The same place Lea got his sea salt ice cream that he shared with Kairi, out of his hammer space, stored right next to Link's iron boots, and every item Samus gets on her adventures.
  9. Soldier

Kairi's Keyblade

COUNTERARGUMENT: Aqua sacrificed both the Rainfell and her armor at the end of BBS's final episode, sending it and Terra-Xehanort into the realm of light. The keyblade would remain with the discarded armor for 10 years, where it would sit in the chamber of repose in ansem's secret lab. Xemnas...
  10. Soldier

Myyyyyy Corona

I like threads like this, was honestly planning on starting one up, but oit seems like you beat me to the punch Dentim. As someone who is currently unemployed and focusing on college ATM, i don't really have much reason to leave my house since my unversity (and most universities across the east...
  11. Soldier

What games do you play to relax?

Uh, does ARK survival evolved count? that's what I do to relax sometimes. Other than that, I'd second Spyro reignited trilogy.
  12. Soldier

Remember Epic Mickey?

It's better to at least have some canon excuse for why the same model is reused multiple times than not address it at all. Otherwise you'll get situations like one singular guard being copy and pasted repeatedly like in KH 2's Mulan world. What Warren Specter chose to do with the game was...
  13. Soldier

Remember Epic Mickey?

Disney rules man, Disney rules. Why doesn't Donald Duck wear pants? why doesn't Sora ever need a change of clothes? why doesn't the keyblade break at this point? Point being, if they needed a certain forgotten character, it's easier to write it off as a benched design and leave it at that. The...
  14. Soldier

Remember Epic Mickey?

The Smee encountered in Epic Mickey is different than the one in Kingdom Hearts for a simple, yet noticeable difference. The Smee in Kingdom Hearts and the film has a red beanie and blue striped shirt, while the one encountered in wasteland has a blue hat and red striped shirt. Minor difference...
  15. Soldier

Kingdom Hearts V-CAST Game Files Ripped

THAT i would play in a heartbeat.
  16. Soldier

You know that your game's bad when a glitchy phone game from early 2000's is more appealing to fans than your recent venture. Some people need to get their priorities straight.
  17. Soldier

Is it bad that I honestly want to play this lost KH game with buggy graphics and terrifying sound effects whenever you do anything as opposed to the actual mobile game in development right now?
  18. Soldier

Green Monsters in Monstro?

Wow, I Wow, I guess Gepetto didn't drink seawater after all! the "green monsters" were the requiems the entire time! Now if only I learned that as a kid, would've made beating the game (or at least that portion of it) a whole lot easier. Thank you, and I guess that's case closed then,
  19. Soldier

I salute you for your dedication, that chime whenever you pick up anything/open a chest will be in my nightmares tonight.
  20. Soldier

Pokemon | Sword & Shield (2019)

New event mon announced on Pokemon day! Zarude, the grass/dark type with one of the worst abilities for a competitive player. Honestly, this thing is giving me the indication our next locale for a region is either South America, Asia or Africa due to it's simian like appearance. If Meltan was a...