• Hello KHInsider Forum Members! Please hide all spoilers and discussion for Final Fantasy VII Remake in a spoiler tag, keep all titles spoiler-free, and do not share any videos/streams/images prior to April 9th 9pm Pacific Time. Anybody who fails to comply will be banned immediately for a week.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Oracle Spockanort

Myyyyyy Corona

I work from home one week and go into the office the next week. This week is my WFH week and I honestly hate it. I feel absolutely unmotivated but I have to do the work I do because it is a critical duty in my workplace. It's so hard to do it from home mostly because my work laptop is absolute...
  2. Oracle Spockanort

No more seperation please.

Well, Disney gave us Pocahontas, the film where the two main characters don’t end up together. Or for a less offensive film, Big Hero 6 had no problem making us feel attached to Tadashi then killed him about 20 min in. Them not being together wouldn’t necessarily be a bad ending, especially if...
  3. Oracle Spockanort

No more seperation please.

Nomura is totally into tragic bs. Guaranteed Sora and Kairi's happiest ending is them both not being dead and them accepting that they can't BE together but will always be in each other's hearts.
  4. Oracle Spockanort

Romance in a series about friendship

Personally, I don't think they need to come on stronger with the romance. They need to have them have genuine friendship where they interact in a way that is unrelated to their romantic feelings for each other. This will actually make any romantic moments between them all the more stronger...
  5. Oracle Spockanort

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS III Manga Volume 1 releasing April 2020 in Japan

please, that would be the best carry over of that whole plot line. I want to see Vexen’s clones hahaha
  6. Oracle Spockanort

News ► Nomura discusses KH3 ReMind, Dark Road, future developments in final issue of Dengeki Playstation

I’m just saying, WoFF team is a team in Osaka and one has to wonder what they are working on right now...
  7. Oracle Spockanort

Animal Crossing New Horizons

I’m literally sitting at work right now trying to not open my desk drawer and play the game on my work hours. If you like designing things and have friends playing it, it’s a delight.
  8. Oracle Spockanort

Anime/Manga ► Bleach - Chair-sama is dead, long live Aizen

Hopefully the anime improves on the god-awful ending we got. Kubo had all of this buildup then he has Urahara come in with a deus ex machina sword and just ends everything. Still mad about the Soul King being a whole bunch of nothing. I still maintain the entire goal of the final arc was to...
  9. Oracle Spockanort

News ► Nomura discusses KH3 ReMind, Dark Road, future developments in final issue of Dengeki Playstation

That's fine because it is in the script, but to name a game that? That likely wouldn't fly.
  10. Oracle Spockanort

If it is a mystery he wants to keep up, then I doubt he’d answer. Guess we won’t know until he does another KH-focused interview!
  11. Oracle Spockanort

Nope. Hopefully around when E3 was going to happen. If not E3 time, TGS?
  12. Oracle Spockanort

No, they had made it very clear multiple times that Dark Road was not the upcoming project coming soon. It was one of the first things Nomura said when Project Xehanort was first revealed prior to the name reveal.
  13. Oracle Spockanort

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS III Manga Volume 1 releasing April 2020 in Japan

It's so cute <3 Wow, 1.4m copies of the KH manga series sold!
  14. Oracle Spockanort

He tried being silly about it saying "it isn't Versus" but like...there was no denying it after you battle Yozora lol Eagerly I await to see what this is all about lol
  15. Oracle Spockanort

<p><a href="https://dengekionline.com/articles/26791/">Back in February</a>, <a href="https://www.siliconera.com/dengeki-features-illustration-of-cloud-drawn-by-tetsuya-nomura-final-fantasy-vii/">Dengeki announced</a> that they would be ending regular publication of <em>Dengeki Playstation...
  16. Oracle Spockanort

Romance in a series about friendship

Sora, Riku, and Kairi’s friendship is already ruined. When is the last time the three of them were in a cutscene together and interacted? KH2?
  17. Oracle Spockanort

Did Pete really not remember Riku?

Nomura doesn’t normally tweet and only does it because they make him. Unless they do a Remind Ultimania for whatever reason, there won’t be another one releasing until the next KH game. Also Nomura doesn’t do everything on purpose. He’d not THAT methodical. He certainly plans plenty in advance...
  18. Oracle Spockanort

Myyyyyy Corona

For a new virus that has never spread from human to human before, the death rate is much higher than any flu. The point of quarantining is to stop overloading hospitals ill-prepared to handle the influx of patients coming in. When we have flu seasons, hospitals are prepared and we have plenty...