• Spoiler tag your spoilers, please. That includes all unknown content from the DLC that was not shown in trailers or discussed in pre-release interviews.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. FudgemintGuardian

Xions heart is trapped!

It's unfortunate that Nomura doesn't seem to think details like this are interesting. I need to see it! Heck. It took us 15 years to know what an empty Replica even LOOKS like.
  2. FudgemintGuardian

Anime/Manga ► Bleach - Chair-sama is dead, long live Aizen

*indifferent yays* Nah, I'm happy the final arc is getting animated.
  3. FudgemintGuardian

Romance in a series about friendship

It truly does. Hard to take a male character's romance with a female character serious when not only is it alleged or choppy at best, but he has so much dick-sucking intensity between another male character.
  4. FudgemintGuardian

My least favorite character, and what I like and dislike about this certain individual

My take from it is the original idea with Terra wasn't being another Riku, but someone who might have already been a morally questionable guy. A Xehanort-lite, which was why Xehanort wanted him.
  5. FudgemintGuardian

Ventus might be the third person the fairy Godmother mentioned, Here’s why I think so

Pete. It's Pete. His randomly opening a door to the past in KH2 will somehow play a role in finding Sora.
  6. FudgemintGuardian

KH Character Files: Short Stories - Xigbar, Marluxia, Larxene

I want to laugh, but that's the reason it gave. >:( I'm too lazy to rewatch everything, but I'm pretty gosh darn sure.
  7. FudgemintGuardian

Art is Eternaaaaaaal!

Cross-dressing Cloud is always a good idea.
  8. FudgemintGuardian

*kicks table over* What I should really be complaining about is Marluxia's reason for betraying Xemnas in the story here is "i dunno lol". Like, seriously?! That's so dumb.
  9. FudgemintGuardian

Which characters are gone for good?

Namine accidentally erased it so badly from everyone's memory while rushing to put Sora's back together, she wiped it from existence.
  10. FudgemintGuardian

It was this line here where I had the issue. "I knew it was possible for memories to be lost upon losing flesh and becoming a Nobody." The context of the story leans toward Marluxia talking about himself, but like I said in my last post, he's probably talking about Roxas and I just got...
  11. FudgemintGuardian

Kingdom Hearts V-CAST Game Files Ripped

Solution: Redo Dark Road to be like the V-CAST game.
  12. FudgemintGuardian

It isn't about him not having memories, but how it's explaining his memory loss of the Chi-era by being a result of becoming a Nobody, which contradicts what makes the human Nobodies different, and also that it's explaining why he didn't regain his memories after his first defeat was because he...
  13. FudgemintGuardian

Art is Eternaaaaaaal!

I did. :D
  14. FudgemintGuardian

This doesn't really get talked about, so I don't know if it's unpopular, but I agree. It might sound nice at first by giving some bodiless good guys artificial bodies to live in, but like you were saying, the implications this gives now is...something. Replicas will be KH's equivalent of using...
  15. FudgemintGuardian

*frantically jabs the screen* He's given so many reasons and methods for how a character is still around or can come back that any "death" that happens is difficult to see as permanent. Heck, the Radiant Garden crew canonically has their data, so there's the means for making them replica...
  16. FudgemintGuardian

Art is Eternaaaaaaal!

Apology taken. I was just taken off guard and thought at first you posted it on here by accident, but when you showed it was on purpose, I wanted to make it very clear that this isn't the thread for that. You're free to make your own thread for stuff you made, of course.
  17. FudgemintGuardian

It would be that he gained new memories and personality over time like how Roxas did, but this doesn't change how every member conveniently forgot about Marluxia's situation when going about "we all have our memories and that makes us speeeeeeeecial." I don't consider anything outside the games...
  18. FudgemintGuardian

What is a beardo? *flings wine glass* A miserable little pile of secrets.
  19. FudgemintGuardian

Having Marluxia being "exactly like Roxas" when he joined Org. XIII is such a huge ass pointless retcon. The entire point with why the human Nobodies were special is because they still had their memories, with Roxas and Xion being special from them because they lacked any. If Marly didn't have...