• Spoiler tag your spoilers, please. That includes all unknown content from the DLC that was not shown in trailers or discussed in pre-release interviews.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Perkilator

News ► Bob Iger has stepped down as Disney CEO

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/25/business/media/bob-iger-disney-ceo.html#click=https://t.co/iTzoYstOXa Not joking. Bob Iger has officially stepped down randomly as the CEO of Disney. In his place, Bob Chapek will open a new chapter for the company. Under Iger, Disney has: -Purchased Pixar...
  2. Perkilator

What enemy type will we fight?

My idea was that Toy Box could’ve been a FAKE Sleeping World created using power from the Realm of Sleep.
  3. Perkilator

What enemy type will we fight?

I just hope we eventually get to fight Nightmares again in some fashion. That’s what KH3 was missing to me, and they could’ve easily worked for a toy Box in context of the world’s plot.
  4. Perkilator

My eyes are not fooling or Lea really did it ...

Please, we all know what it really is:
  5. Perkilator

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

What happened to showing the enemy's name over their health bars, like in 358/2 Days or Re:Coded? Yeah, we all know most of the enemies' names by heart, but I still found that such a cool detail. I dony wanna have to look up their Journal entry to see what they're named, even when I do know them...
  6. Perkilator

News ► Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind was 2nd best selling DLC in US, 6th best selling DLC in the EU

Good for Re:Mind! I still think it's a tad overpriced, but good job nonetheless! The only other DLC this successful, off the top of my head, was the Smash Ultimate Fighters Pass.
  7. Perkilator

Classic elements you miss that were not in KH3

-Tech Points -Command Melding (we could do this for magic spells) -Summons being voiced -Fire being protective like in KH2
  8. Perkilator

Nintendo

Oh dear....I hope everyone over at Nintendo is okay otherwise.
  9. Perkilator

KH Shower Thoughts

What if Vexen was a boss battle exclusive to Riku before he goes to see Ienzo early in the game, with his hood fully up before he talks with Saïx?
  10. Perkilator

Super Smash Bros Ultimate | Everyone is Here! | December 7th 2018

Here’s my wishlist for Fighters Pass Vol. 2:
  11. Perkilator

Design a KH boss battle

...I was moreso referring to the worlds we visited in KH3, so I think only Maleficent and Hades would be the ones from this list that sould transcribe into what I was thinking (not counting Darth Vader, who would be a secret boss in his own area, kinds like the @Cyborg009 interpretation).
  12. Perkilator

Design a KH boss battle

With the release of the recent Data battles, I was thinking there should be Data versions of the Disney villains we did or didn't fight in the Disney worlds we visited.
  13. Perkilator

My ranking on the Gigas from favorite to least favorite

If there's one thing I massively enjoyed about Toy Box, it was piloting the Gigas. Here's all three types from my favorite to my least favorite: Favorite: Power Class Tackle plows through enemies, recharges somewhat quickly, and the robot has the most HP, making it a great use for crowd...
  14. Perkilator

Super Smash Bros Ultimate | Everyone is Here! | December 7th 2018

I once saw a leak that said Crash Bandicoot would be the first fighter in Vol. 2. I hope that’s the case, because the leaker in question actually got Byleth right 100%. Source: https://smashboards.com/threads/the-bandicoot-returns-crashs-nitro-fueled-smash-thread.446452/page-62#post-23795884
  15. Perkilator

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

…Anyone remember that Famicom-only Star Wars game where Darth Vader turns into a scorpion?
  16. Perkilator

What about a Kingdom Hearts without Disney?

My two cents: I think only via characters originating from the series, namely Sora, appearing in non-Disney crossovers (such as WoFF or Brave Exivus) could you have KH without Disney.
  17. Perkilator

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

I know 0.2 takes place in the Realm of Darkness, but…I do kinda wish there were Heartless themed around the Disney worlds plunged into the Realm (i.e. the Castle Town, the World Within, and the Forest of Thorns).
  18. Perkilator

Unpopular opinions!

Anyone wish the Re:Mind DLC also came with 0.2 as well as all the other stuff it comes with?
  19. Perkilator

Would kingdom hearts 3 been much better if Final Fantasy 7 remake wasn't announced or even in development?

I think if another studio was in charge of KH3’s development, and Nomura was only a supervisor, it would save him a lot of extra stress above the stress already present with him directing FF7R