• Spoiler tag your spoilers, please. That includes all unknown content from the DLC that was not shown in trailers or discussed in pre-release interviews.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Mirby

What about Switch?

It did not make it to the eShop, no.
  2. Mirby

(SPOILERS) Union X: The Plot Thickens

This is probably me misinterpreting things or restating things that were already known but could the "worlds" we visit in World Terminus in KH1 be data versions of them that were created by the ark that is also there? Or is that not one of the ark's functions?
  3. Mirby

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

I've actually been laughing imagining Wormmon saying Xemnas lines in Xemnas's voice. Could you imagine him looking up to Ken and going "THERE WAS A TIME WHEN I TRUSTED YOU TO DEAL WITH TRAITORS" in that deep slow Xemnas voice? Also if y'all weren't aware Rutger Hauer died so Christopher Lloyd...
  4. Mirby

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

If Christopher Lloyd is Xehanort then we're one step closer to having Roger Rabbit in KH lol
  5. Mirby

News ► Tai Yasue talks about Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind in Twitter Q&A

That's 100% a stylistic intentional choice for that cutscene so I don't think that one's being changed.
  6. Mirby

Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT

I've always loved Kain's Hooded Man appearance.
  7. Mirby

News ► Dual wielding returns with Kingdom Hearts III's Oathkeeper and Oblivion new formchange

I realized I could use the Fast Pass code to make my time through Critical less stressful lol
  8. Mirby

News ► Dual wielding returns with Kingdom Hearts III's Oathkeeper and Oblivion new formchange

oooh that is sexy can't wait to dual wield my way through some unfortunate heartless.
  9. Mirby

8.36 GB

Good to know. I already checked and I should have enough space on my PS4 for this. Also I like how according to that you have to wait a month to download the preorder of a game because the release date for FF7R hasn't changed on that page lol
  10. Mirby

Final Fantasy VII Remake - April 10th 2020

Friendly reminder that the Square Enix merger went through on April 1.
  11. Mirby

Super Smash Bros Ultimate | Everyone is Here! | December 7th 2018

Yeah exactly, I'm looking at the Square side of things. They don't seem fond of sharing songs with Smash.
  12. Mirby

as cool as this would be i wouldn't expect weapons, merely organization coats for all mii fighters to use lol judging by cloud and hero, while i'd love a lot of songs i'm sure we'll only get a couple and there won't be any remixes ;_;
  13. Mirby

Reggie said it would be characters new to Smash not that they'd all be from franchises new to Smash. I am quite happy about this btw
  14. Mirby

Cosplay and costume thread!

I just used a Guitar Hero guitar lol
  15. Mirby

lol delaying a game isn't lying. a release date is never set in stone so changing that release date isn't lying. if anything delays are better because its for the promise of a better game in the end.
  16. Mirby

Cosplay and costume thread!

I've only done a couple cosplays so far, one was Green in her original design from Pokemon RBY (the beta design that was scrapped but used in Pokemon Special) and the Tamako-DEATH enemy from Bloodstained. Looking to do more complex ones though.
  17. Mirby

I legitimately don't understand why folks are complaining about delays. Aren't delays a good thing since they can reduce crunch on the development team and allow more care to be put into the final product? Sure you have to wait a little bit longer but that's not a bad thing. And in this case, as...