• Spoiler tag your spoilers, please. That includes all unknown content from the DLC that was not shown in trailers or discussed in pre-release interviews.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation in Kingdom Hearts IV

Yeah agree with what you say there's no way to bring back both Kingdom of Corona and San Fransokyo since the Elements of both TV Series can't be adapted in the Future of the Kingdom Hearts series i can see both Princess and the Frog and The Incredibles replace both Kingdom of Corona and San...
  2. H

What are you hoping for with KH in the next decade?

Here is my Wishlist for Kingdom Hearts during the Next Decade... No more 100 Acre Wood, Olympus, Halloween Town, Land of Dragons and Atlantica. More Female Party Members in Disney Worlds Better Gameplay of the Next Saga Open Worlds Disney Worlds being more Relevant in the Series More Disney...
  3. H

January 9th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

Didn't get KH3 Namine or the Remaining KH3 Medals or Key Art 21 sacrificed all of my Old Medals cause i started to play KHUX since the end of 2018.
  4. H

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation in Kingdom Hearts IV

Hmm what about the Worlds like Treasure Planet, Atlantis, Pocahontas, Meet the Robinsons and The Jungle Book where would they fit in the Spin-Offs or KH4?
  5. H

who had the best keyblade design?

Honestly out of all of the Keyblades i liked Roxas's Oathkeeper and Oblivion Design
  6. H

Things you actually miss from past games, and didn't see in KH3

There are a Few Things i miss from the Past Games and didn't see in KH3 like... The MP System from KH1 2D Art Maleficent and Namine getting Real Roles Coliseum Trinity Marks Drive Orbs that was picked up in Kingdom Hearts II
  7. H

12/19 Union χ JP Update: Version 3.5.0, Point Draw

Aww man i guess KHUX Global can't get any Point Draws since it's Japan Exclusive only.
  8. H

What worlds do you NOT want to see in a future game? w/explination

Here are some... Marvel and Star Wars: We don't want a Marvel/Star Wars Worlds cause you know it'll be too much to handle i rather see Star Wars and Marvel being handled as References/Cameos (AKA Easter Eggs) Prankster's Paradise/Monstro: I don't want to return to Pinocchio Atlantica: No no...
  9. H

How do you think Disney will fit into the next game?

Will Riku ever Visit Disney Worlds in the Next Saga?
  10. H

Hmm here's what Worlds i would like to see for the Next Saga... (Rule: No Star Wars, No Marvel, No Disney TV Worlds) New Worlds... Disney Animation Studios Kumandra (Raya and the Last Dragon) Game Central (Wreck-it Ralph) Motunui (Moana) City of Zootopia (Zootopia) Todayland (Meet the...
  11. H

News ► Russi Taylor, voice of Minnie Mouse, dies at 75

Well there's no one to Replace her now... She will be Missed.
  12. H

would you replace maleficent for Jafar or hades as the main disney villain or just keep her?

I don't know there are a lot of Disney Villains that haven't appeared in the Series yet (Like Dr. Facilier, Roruke, Scroop, Dor-15 (From Meet the Robinsons), King Candy/Turbo, Madam Mim ETC)
  13. H

What you Want/Don't Want/Expect in the next game

This i can agree with I like these Theories and ideas you want Especially the Playable Riku and Mickey/Kairi Party Members and then the Jungle Book and Treasure Planet worlds you mentioned
  14. H

Specific Points You Were Disappointed In KH3

Specific Points i was Disappointed with KH3 1: Phil having no Lines which Sucked also Not giving Hans any lines as well 2: Not having a Fully Explore-able Twilight Town 3: No sign of the Rest of the Toys (Jessie, Bullseye, Bo Peep, The Potato Heads and Slinky Dog) 4: No King Fredrick or Queen...
  15. H

What you Want/Don't Want/Expect in the next game

What i expect for the Future of the Game Series 1: Building/Structure for the Games 2: Better Disney Worlds (Like Moana, Incredibles, Treasure Planet, Ralph, The Princess and the Frog, Atlantis: The Lost Empire, Jungle Book ETC) 3: Have Disney Worlds more Involved and Relevant in the story plot...
  16. H

What's your world order?

My World order in Kh3... Olympus Twilight Town Toy Box Kingdom of Corona Monstropolis 100 Acre Wood Arendelle The Caribbean San Fransokyo Dark World (I know this world isn't on the Map) Land of Departure (Same as Dark World) Keyblade Graveyard (With Scala Ad Caelum) The World order from the...
  17. H

Which Seekers would fit in worlds not in the game?

For me... Treasure Planet: Luxord The Jungle Book: Larxene Wreck-it Ralph: Data Riku Atlantis: The Lost Empire: Saix
  18. H

(SPOILERS) Union X: Welcome to Niceland

Well there goes a World that everyone wanted for Either Kingdom Hearts 3 or the next Saga oh well no Wreck it Ralph world for Sora.
  19. H

Agreed i like your thinking of what Worlds that should be in the Next Saga