• Spoiler tag your spoilers, please. That includes all unknown content from the DLC that was not shown in trailers or discussed in pre-release interviews.

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. kaseykockroach

Spoilers ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re Mind DLC Spoiler Discussion Thread

He’s being confused with a new character named Adora Bill.
  2. kaseykockroach

The game is actually fun now

I loved KH3's combat as is, so I'll look forward to booting the game up again to see what the patch's additions are like!
  3. kaseykockroach

WHERE'S OUR SEIFER SPINOFF, Y'KNOW
  4. kaseykockroach

I still would like to give it a shot for myself before confidently passing judgement (I have a PSN gift card and will use it on this if I can't find anything else), but this sounds like something of a disappointing trade-off. Of the mainline games, KH2 is my least favorite and least revisited by...
  5. kaseykockroach

The New Organization's Data Battles thread (Spoilers)

Disappointed these are all fought alone, apparently. If it was purely for the sake of that little extra challenge, they could have at least given us the option to take D&G to the fights or go at them alone. I find grinding alongside the two to be relaxing, but it's not as fun if there's no...
  6. kaseykockroach

Even Leon,Yuffie,Cid and Aerith are in Kingdom Hearts III,their outfits have not changed...

I like D&G's outfits from early on in KH1 and was always disappointed those outfits didn't stick around for long.
  7. kaseykockroach

Once I gathered this involved time travel, I stopped asking questions. Time travel that didn’t involve delving into the world of black and white cartoons, anyway.
  8. kaseykockroach

Upon reading Scala ad Caleum would be an explorable area, I assumed it’d be the trio exploring the area searching for Xehanort before the final battle began. I was disappointed by what the context actually was (exploring it by yourself because...I don’t know, time travel or something). Yeah, I...
  9. kaseykockroach

"Today is the day you all lose!" *they come back later* "...This evening is the day you all lose!" *later* "TONIGHT is the NIGHT you all lose!" *Everyone's tired from all the fighting and goes to bed* "...You will all lose tomorrow morning!" "Goodnight, Xehanort!" "Hmph...goodnight, Sora." *The...
  10. kaseykockroach

People already having fun with Photo Mode.

Perhaps THAT'S what Donald meant when apologizing about the ice cream! He accidentally gave it to Xemnas!
  11. kaseykockroach

Spoilers ► SPOILERS This is perhaps one of the most ******** moments in KH.

I'm just waiting for photo mode to be hacked so we can replace the Sokai moments with Soriku (or in my case, Sora x Rapunzel!). Either way, I'd rather ship myself with root beer.
  12. kaseykockroach

Being in a war is just part of their daily routine at this point. So, I haven't posted in quite awhile, haven't delved into KHdom in any shape or form. Loved KH3, then moved on to other games. The Re:Mind stuff looked mildly interesting, but keep in mind I'm not the kind of fan that plays these...
  13. kaseykockroach

Mario Kart 8 Delux

Word to the wise: Do NOT play Mario Kart 8 after months of Crash Team Racing. Your brain will explode into a pile of incomprehensible mush trying to get a hang of the former's control feel. I was smacking into walls at every turn trying desperately to remember how to properly drift or make sharp...
  14. kaseykockroach

Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled

No worries, mate! That’s how it is with different time zones and all. Invite me any time, I’m sure we’ll sync up eventually!
  15. kaseykockroach

Doggone it, you invited me right when I needed to go to bed. I stay up way too late succumbing to my love/addiction to this game. xD
  16. kaseykockroach

Mario Kart 8 Delux

Anyone else wish MK8 had a victory ceremony? Winning feels kind of empty without it.
  17. kaseykockroach

I saw that MK8 got to have its own thread, so I figured I could ignite a thread for the kart racer I’ve gotten hooked on. My PSN username is kaseykockroach if anyone wants to los- I-I mean, uh, race me!
  18. kaseykockroach

What type of games do you play?

Platformers and metroidvanias, mainly.
  19. kaseykockroach

"You Require Motivation"

“Sora, you require motivation.” “I already do! My motivation is to protect my friends!” “Oh. Huh. Well, nevermind then. Here, you can have your girlfriend back then, I guess.” “Hey, Sora!” “Hey, Kairi!”