Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Neko

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread Thanks for more battle cry videos Haeralis. They are always fun to listen to. Shanelle Gray did such a fantastic job voicing Larxene. And Vexen's just make me laugh. "I have analyzed all of your data!" and "Feel the piercing chill!" Lol the latter sounds...
  2. Neko

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Nimoy to reprise MX! Panettiere As Xion! I am so glad Hayden Panettiere is voicing Xion/Kairi. I could not take anymore Alyson Stoner.
  3. Neko

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Ben Diskin is YMX! I am perfectly happy with David and HJO staying. They have done a great job in the past, and continue to do so. It should be much easier for them to sound the correct age now that Sora and Riku should age in future games. Also, many...
  4. Neko

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Ben Diskin is YMX! Yeah I know. I would probably have never noticed if someone had not pointed it out, but now that it has been pointed out I can see the similarities in the voices, and therefore the fact that they are voiced by the same person does not...
  5. Neko

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Ben Diskin is YMX! This does not surprise me at all, although I did not realize it until now. Their voices are similar.
  6. Neko

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Ben Diskin is YMX! That is awesome. :D I hope we get more VA news soon. I will be excited to hear who is voicing the Grid characters.
  7. Neko

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Ben Diskin as YMX? *shifty eyes* Thinking of Jesse McCartney voicing Aqua is what is making me giggle.
  8. Neko

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Ben Diskin as YMX? *shifty eyes* If Leonard Nimoy does not return to voice MX I will cry. Of course if Samuel Jackson or Alan Rickman voiced MX I could definitely live with it.
  9. Neko

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Ben Diskin as YMX? *shifty eyes* David's work as Riku has always been my favorite of the main KH characters'. <3 It never disappoints me.
  10. Neko

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Ben Diskin as YMX? *shifty eyes* I am use to a younger Sora having an older voice now. I thought I never would, but I have come to terms with it. I liked Sora's voice in the DDD trailer.
  11. Neko

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Ben Diskin as YMX? I think I laughed an unreasonable amount at this. XD And Ben Diskin on KHI? My mind cannot fathom that amazing thought.
  12. Neko

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread I was alright with the voice acting in BBS. The only complaint I would have is that when Aqua dies it kills my ears. Other than that I thought Willa Holland was good. I actually really liked the Re:CoM voice acting. Shanelle Gray did a great job I thought...
  13. Neko

Re: Kingdom Hearts Characters' Battle Quotes Extracted I know they are told what to do, but if I were them I would not be able to stop myself from laughing. That is why I am not a voice actor and they are though. I think most of them do a really good job. It just comes out awkward sometimes...
  14. Neko

Re: Kingdom Hearts Characters' Battle Quotes Extracted I always wonder how the voice actors feel about having to make those sounds. I cannot stand hearing Aqua's scream. The one she makes if she dies. It just sounds bad.
  15. Neko

Re: Kingdom Hearts Characters' Battle Quotes Extracted When I play them at once I do not know whether to laugh or be creeped out. It almost seems like it was purposely done but I know it was not. Master Xehanort's are the best. XD
  16. Neko

This day.........

exactly a year ago was the day I joined KHI, and it`s been awesome ever since. I can`t believe it`s already been a year! Thanks to all my friends on here for making my experience on here so enjoyable! I plan to stay a member on here for many more years to come. =)
  17. Neko

I`d Like To Introduce Someone...

My dear sister has joined KHInsider!! Welcome RisingOblivion!
  18. Neko

My Xion Theory

Okay, so it seems Xion has no memories of her somebody. What if when Sora was losing his memories in Castle Oblivion, the memories made Xion? The memories had to go somewhere, unless Sora never really lost the memories and they were just buried deep in his heart. I really don`t think Xion is a...
  19. Neko

Who do you think should be Xion`s NA VA?

Who do you think would do a good job as Xion`s VA in the NA version of 358/2 Days? Sorry if there has already been a lot of threads about this. I didn`t know if there were.:)
  20. Neko

358/2 Days, BBS, or Coded

I`m just curious about which of the KH games people are looking forward to the most!!!:) So give me your opinions!!