Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. SweetYetSalty

ReMind Discussion Thread

I better do the same. I think I have most in my Proud mode, which is what I plan to play ReMind on my first playthrough, the Critical later. But I don't even have all the secret reports in my Critical run, lol.
  2. SweetYetSalty

Unpopular Gaming Opinions

Sadly all fanbases have toxicity. If I was a movie director I would never want to work on a Star Wars project. It's just not worth it for the backlash you'd get. And that's interesting I didn't know there was complaining about lack of gyms in the last games. I didn't even know gyms were absent...
  3. SweetYetSalty

News ► Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind DLC Detailed and Priced

Now I want this. Terra as a pirate in the Caribbean, monster Ventus in Monstropolis, Xion as herself in Toybox.
  4. SweetYetSalty

Interesting things in the manga and novels

I don't know. I haven't read BBS yet, it's next on my list to read. KH1 did include Mysterious Figure and the last hidden Ansem Report, however KH2 didn't include Lingering Will or any BBS hints. Only something very vague about apprentice Xehanort's amnesia which isn't really a hint, lol.
  5. SweetYetSalty

I'm hoping so. ReMind is adding so much more then the Final Mixes did for previous games. Fingers crossed on that.
  6. SweetYetSalty

It's before, then it'll have MoM and the Zoo-Keys (Foretellers) in them? If so then I'll certainly want that one. One thing I've loved about the novel's is Shiro Amano's illustrations in them too. I love that cartoony style and want to see them in it. The KH3 novels and mangas will likely be...
  7. SweetYetSalty

Unpopular Gaming Opinions

I have a very unpopular game opinion. And it involves Pokemon. Today many people are tired of the same old Gym Leader routine. Beat the Gym Leader become the Pokemon League Champion. For me, I was sick of this formula by Gen 4. I love many of the future Gym Leaders, I was just sick of the...
  8. SweetYetSalty

I keep getting these confused. Which story is KHX again? As that the one during the Keyblade War or the one post it with Ava's choosen Dandelions? They eat it all for sure. My other self is displeased. I'm glad they went for the mega novels too. I noticed that about the mangas. I have all 5 of...
  9. SweetYetSalty

They won't be my friend much longer they keep eating all my ice cream, the little glutton! 400 pages! Sounds good. I heard that BBS and Days had multiple volumes and they just put them together into one big mega novel. I prefer it that way actually, that way I can keep reading without changing...
  10. SweetYetSalty

ReMind Discussion Thread

Some of them are flying in the background around the guardians and not attacking. They are flying in a circular wave around the 8 characters. So not all of them are attacking at once. Many games do that for the reasons you stated, can't have them all there at once. There probably could be a...
  11. SweetYetSalty

Lol, I'm sure there is another me running around in a black coat somewhere, probably getting brainwashed by ice cream. As for the KH2 novel, I wondered that too! It was so weird. Together they are bigger then Days' novel and probably around the same size as BBS's one. The BBS novel is huge...
  12. SweetYetSalty

Anger and jealous has just turned me into a Heartless! I want the COM novel too, lol. And really there is a Union X novel? That's interesting. I'll have to be on the look out for it. Not sure I'll be able to read it before the KH3 novels. I have to get through BBS, DDD, and when I finally get a...
  13. SweetYetSalty

ReMind Discussion Thread

That's only if they don't give us more save files. I hope they do.
  14. SweetYetSalty

ReMind Discussion Thread

Agreed. I have like only two slots left, so if they don't I have to sacrifice some of my games. I've only played on Proud and Critical though. Still I'd hate to lose one of my files, but I just know I'll need the space. What to do.
  15. SweetYetSalty

ReMind Discussion Thread

I hope they have more save files in case certain events in these DLCs only happen once. I would like to stockpile save points to play moments over and over again on different files and different difficulties too.
  16. SweetYetSalty

I got some much early Christmas gifts. The KH1 and BBS novels. I read and finished the KH1 since it was so short and will start BBS soon. The KH1 novel was a bit different from KH2 and Days' ones. It felt more like a book version of the game and not too much extra content on what other...
  17. SweetYetSalty

News ► Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Screenshots and Renders Released

Wow! WoFF has beautiful visuals. Now that I have a Playstation 4 I want to play this game so much. I've always loved the style of WoFF.
  18. SweetYetSalty

ReMind Discussion Thread

Yeah, by that alone replicas are better Xehanort vessels then the actual Organization. Makes me wonder if Xehanort knew about the Replica Program before DDD. Just imagine his face when he learns he split his heart into these random untrustworthy thugs for nothing when they could have been using...
  19. SweetYetSalty

ReMind Discussion Thread

I've watched that scene so many times I know what everyone is doing by heart. Poor Lea was the only one getting thrashed in that segment. Some things never change. But it does look like they all have Xehanort's Keyblade, No Name I think it's called or something. I personally call it 'Goat...
  20. SweetYetSalty

News ► Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Screenshots and Renders Released

Agreed. I always found it a bit odd and disappointing that the Fairy Godmother wasn't that involved in the series after KH1. She was part of the people helping Sora too, maybe not so much as the others but still. I know she appeared in BBS but that was mainly for the movie plot. We didn't even...