Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. maryadavies

Final Fantasy XIV- Get Ready for Shadowbringers!

I don't anymore with FF11, tho if you're on my old server (Quetz) i can point you at someone who does. And yes, it's a different beast than 14. ^^
  2. maryadavies

Whats with the MA892 posts lately?

It's okay. I've been doing variations on the spam song when I do it (mainly b/c I thought you needed a reason): But yeah, I guess you do!
  3. maryadavies

So okay. I may finally be near done watching my diet so hard. I'm down below 200 lbs (about...

So okay. I may finally be near done watching my diet so hard. I'm down below 200 lbs (about 91kg, for ya EU folks) for the very first time in years. My goal is 180 lbs (About 82kg), which tech is still overweight for my height but I'd rather have a weight I can maintain at the moment. Anyway...
  4. maryadavies

Twilight: I hope not either but I ain't counting on it. 'Neko is a disgusting slob and never...

Twilight: I hope not either but I ain't counting on it. 'Neko is a disgusting slob and never cleans; so I might have to later again in self defense.
  5. maryadavies

GEEZ. I just had to deal with a very disgusting mess. You understand, the boys in our house...

GEEZ. I just had to deal with a very disgusting mess. You understand, the boys in our house never had to do "girly" chores like say, mop the floor or clean the bathroom. Well, I finally got disgusted by Shadowneko's bathroom in the basement. I have to USE that potteh after all. So I cleaned...
  6. maryadavies

Final Fantasy XIV- Get Ready for Shadowbringers!

There's a free trial option, yes yes. Also I think a lot of us are on different servers; check the gamertag thread. I was a LURKER when I started getting into XIV myself around here; so I went where my FFXI friends were (Excalibur) which is now pretty hard to make a chara on b/c it's congested. ^^
  7. maryadavies

Dragon Quest 11; Anyone playing this besides me?

I think it's worth it. 'Neko has been letting me play his Switch, and I've been playing the first ones. Mind, they're even grindier than XI, but they're still a lot of fun.
  8. maryadavies

KH3 for PS5?

Calm down guys. I strongly suggest you guys do what I do when I see new system: 1. Save my money. 2. WAIT before I pull the trigger. I want to see 3 games that I want to play before I bite the bullet for any new system to make sure it's worth the money. In the PS5's case, I want to see 3 good...
  9. maryadavies

New KHI Omnibus Gamertag/Friendcode thread

Okay~! Since Howler got a name change, I not only changed his name and moved him, but neatened up the list a little bit; somehow half the list got bolded when I rebolded his name. Oops. But it's fixed now.
  10. maryadavies

I went looking today; I have a few programs that are paste-in-a-directory so they don't...

I went looking today; I have a few programs that are paste-in-a-directory so they don't autoupdate, mostly emulators. (I actually even found a way to get them on my Start Menu too in Windows 10. It just makes sense to do that!) A lot of them were out of date, so I went on a updating spree. Now...
  11. maryadavies

Gotcha chaser. Maybe I can look around and see if ya can add a registration question. Old skool but maybe that'd help. (For those that don't know what that means..a registration question that'd be KH related that even the most casual KH player would know right off the bat, but would confuse a...
  12. maryadavies

No kidding. I just reported some English spam posts too (They're not just in korean), but then I know how to recognize 'em. They're everywhere.. That's why I'm saying, turn on that antispammer feature pleeease. I don't know if it'd get rid of the korean bots but maybe it'll save on a lot of...
  13. maryadavies

Actually this software (I did some investigation of my own) has some integration with a site called Stop Forum Spam which could stop a lot of the bots from registering, but I figure they either haven't found the integration yet or a way they like yet. Please PLEASE mods, turn that on and save...
  14. maryadavies

Those are DIRTY ROTTEN SPAMMERS. Durn cockroaches. I hope the admin turns on the XenoForo Stop Forum Spam integration, maybe that'd stop them. I've been reporting every one of those posts for good reason without clicking any links.
  15. maryadavies

Thanks sis. The sister I don't much like because of the annoyances with her decided to help me...

Thanks sis. The sister I don't much like because of the annoyances with her decided to help me out a bits. I'd lost enough weight that I was having trouble with my pants..again. So she basically fixed my waistbands with some elastic so they are adjustable now. (She sews.) Thanks sis.
  16. maryadavies

The Ask-a-Mod Thread

I'm no mod, but it is allowed. Heck, I've done one on things I make with YARN (aka, knitting, crochet, etc) so yes it's allowed. Also that is the place to put it. If you're still nervous, I'll light the Spockanort signal for ya. ^^
  17. maryadavies

The Rant Thread. Need to blow off a little steam? Let's hear it.

So okay, I've been having net problems since we had our router/gateway get fried, and then replaced. (Darn Mother Nature.) A tech finally realized that somehow, the router thought XIV was a bittorrent or something like that since after port forwarding, I started major lagging after 30 minutes...
  18. maryadavies

Nice to meet you

Hey there Razzy. I'm more of a fanfic author btw, but as one artist to another../salute Welcome to the board and I hope you find some good friends/have a nice stay here. ^^
  19. maryadavies

Two Factor Verification is great to protect your accounts but sucks when your phone dies

Spockanort; this might not work for ALL your accounts but I strongly suggest you try installing Bluestacks. If you were using any two factor apps, that MIGHT just let you get into those accounts. Just install the offending apps in that and you might be able to reactivate 'em and get the old app...
  20. maryadavies

Two Factor Verification is great to protect your accounts but sucks when your phone dies

I agree on that, tho yar, it can be annoying. I have two factor on a lot of my accounts too, tho I have it split between my phone and my Kindle Fire. (XIV has a way to rip it off if you really have to, I make sure I keep the password for that saved in case my Kindle dies.) Hope you get a new...