Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. FudgemintGuardian

Yozora's relationship with Sora and Riku.

Yozora's Sora and Riku's baby from the future after they finally confessed their love for each other.
  2. FudgemintGuardian

Nintendo

I really don't want that to be the case. Not that I don't like Epic Mickey, but it's an IP that'd I see getting a remaster, not a full blown remake/reboot. An older classic would be more deserving. Liiiiiiiike I just really love this game okay?!?!
  3. FudgemintGuardian

Nintendo

Bestest case scenario
  4. FudgemintGuardian

News ► New Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind DLC trailer, Release Dates Announced

So far it looks like everything we've seen in the Re:Mind DLC is it's own thing. There's been no word on the base game having any affect on what's available.
  5. FudgemintGuardian

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

At this point, I want it to be a gag where Aerith always gets a new actress.
  6. FudgemintGuardian

Don't I know it... I blame SE over this. They pull him around every which way, even making him a director without his knowledge. It's horrible mismanagement when they just do whatever and Nomura is a reflection of that. Agreed. I hope both KH3's production and Re:Mind was a heavy learning...
  7. FudgemintGuardian

Yozora is actually important. He really is.

Noctis in Versus XIII originally had a near-death experience that let him see the spirits of the dead, yes? If where Yozora and Sora are is the Last World then this could be why Yozora is there.
  8. FudgemintGuardian

Love the whole comment but I wanted to emphasize this part. It's great that Nomura brought in Toy Story when he's wanted it in for so long, but...this whole time he never once, in 17-ish years, tried to figure out how he'd implement its inclusion? Everyone tells him FF characters should be in...
  9. FudgemintGuardian

That part I still don't get if it is meant to be him. I chalk it up to Nomura being all mysterious when he really, really, really shouldn't be. Again.
  10. FudgemintGuardian

This would better explain Sora's reaction when being told the guy's name. If this was Strelitzia, then she'd more likely say "Lauriam", a name Sora wouldn't know, instead of "Marluxia" (she'd probably know the name Marluxia, however.) Though with what she talks about, it still leans more on her...
  11. FudgemintGuardian

Would have been better off if they just made the original KG events non-canon and instead of making this a convoluted rewind time mess.
  12. FudgemintGuardian

*cries all my tears* I KNOW RIGHT?!?!?! What even IS Re:Mind now?!
  13. FudgemintGuardian

MY BABIES ARE BACK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
  14. FudgemintGuardian

News ► Rumour: Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Trailer Coming Next Month, New Difficulties Teased

After the frustration they went through, I wouldn't be surprised if Nomura and team thought "never again." Maybe since KH3 was the BIG game, Disney were just being more insane than usual, but how they're involved can't keep going on like this.
  15. FudgemintGuardian

A Lack of Nobodies

I love the Nobody designs and how they're so...woobly wibbly swishy jerky floaty. Gives them a cohesive character that the other enemy types lack. Heartless are whatever. Unversed are just pointier Heartless. Dream Eaters as Spirits are bubbly, but Nightmares are just generic enemies. Except...
  16. FudgemintGuardian

News ► Rumour: Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Trailer Coming Next Month, New Difficulties Teased

Dark World was probably also meant to have more to it considering it was given a world logo. Land of Departure didn't even get that much despite also being briefly playable. A super minor one, but the early bit where SDG are launched from Herc's statue to rescue a girl. It's a weird cut from...
  17. FudgemintGuardian

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

Oh, I knew it was, I just didn't think to mention it. XD 0.2 Xehanort: "Got your nose!" KH3 Terra: "Got your nose! I mean...my nose? Uh...screw it. You know what I mean."
  18. FudgemintGuardian

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

I hate it so much, but it's so funny that I'm conflicted over it. Everything else was terrible, though, except right when the Guardian grabs Terranort's head. That's the only part I can truly say I liked. Gotta love how Terra's okay with crushing his own skull. lol
  19. FudgemintGuardian

How can the story be "fixed" going forward?

Given Luxord's hilarious reaction to the reveal, he's either faking it (knowing what little we do from the Re:Mind trailer), thinking this wasn't the plot twist he was expecting, or is like "Wait, I'm 100% positive that's not right!"
  20. FudgemintGuardian

How do you think Disney will fit into the next game?

I'd love if Shibuya had other SE characters walkin' around, whether these versions being native to Shibuya or were outsiders brought into the Reapers' Game. If video games do become the focus, then I want Spectrobes in.