Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Max

Final Fantasy XIV- Get Ready for Shadowbringers!

So I'm having a lot of fun with FF11, man, I get why people loved that game so much. Also, I'm only 200 fates away from finally having the platinum trophy of FF14!
  2. Max

I'm on Asura, but I appreciate the gesture!
  3. Max

Hell yeah, we should party up sometime! Also, wasn't sure if anyone here still played FF11? I just started it this week and I'm having a blast; it's a totally different beast than 14.
  4. Max

Kojima Productions - Death Stranding feat. Norman Reedus

I'm bummed because I bought my baby-in-a-jar edition off of Ebay, so they won't ship mine until launch day :/
  5. Max

The Persona Thread (Spin-offs galore!)

Yeah, Scramble actually looks really friggin' good for a Muso game.
  6. Max

Monolith Soft (Xenoblade Chronicles thread)

I own Xenoblade Chronicles on both Wii and 3ds. I beat it on the Wii, never did finish it on 3ds, but I'm definitely down to triple dip and play the game again on Switch! Now we just need Xenoblade X on Switch!
  7. Max

https://freetrial.finalfantasyxiv.com/gb/
  8. Max

Dragon Quest 11; Anyone playing this besides me?

They are definitely worth it in my opinion, at least 1 and 3. 1 isn't a long game, it took me about 10 hours to finish with no guide. The story isn't anything special, but it's still charming in a classic kind of way. But especially with the new quick save feature in this whole trilogy, it...
  9. Max

I do believe there is a free trial option, yes
  10. Max

I've been playing this game for, yeesh, 4 or 5 years? It's fantastic. A great first MMO (one of the best MMO's in general), has a very solid community, a great story, I highly recommend. I have about 460 hours on it right now. I'm still on the Stormblood expansion (the one righr before the new...
  11. Max

Final Fantasy VII Remake - March 3rd 2020

I would be so giddy if this ended up being the cover art haha
  12. Max

Final Fantasy VIII Remastered coming 2019!!

Haha I know they're daunting at first, but the systems aren't too bad once you figure it out. I think the game's tutorials made them come off way more confusing than they actually are.
  13. Max

I kept waiting to hear more on voice acting too, I'm gonna not get my hopes up and assume not :/
  14. Max

😲😲😲
  15. Max

Tales of Thread | Tales of Zestiria the X, Berseria PV5, Vesperia Definitive Edition

Haha yeah, that was the skit 😂 I lost it! And yeah, I think the issue with Tales of the Rays was they seemed to put little to nothing into advertising it, I didn't discover it until it was already in it's last couple weeks. Thankfully things are looking much better for Crestoria with how much...
  16. Max

Tales of Thread | Tales of Zestiria the X, Berseria PV5, Vesperia Definitive Edition

I'm super pumped for Tales of Arise! I've finally been playing Tales of Vesperia for the first time lately as well now that it's on PS4. And I'll definitely give Crestoria a try, here's to hoping it fares better than the last attempted mobile game. The Crestoria skit they released on YouTube in...
  17. Max

I keep hearing this! I need to wrap up Stormblood so I can get in there
  18. Max

Where are you at again? I'm on Mateus right now. But even if you can't, I really do appreciate it.
  19. Max

I'm still making my way through Stormblood's story, but my friend that I was playing with (we've stayed side by side in the story since the beginning), he ended up quitting, and I just need a small break right now.
  20. Max

~[Happy Birthday Central]~

Happy belated birthdays Soldier and Recon!