Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

How do you think Disney will fit into the next game?

I think the Disney worlds for the next game could be thematically reminiscent to the Disney worlds we got in Dream Drop Distance where it focuses on some of the lesser known and/or slightly recent Disney films and ones you were expecting to appear in KH3 and in previous titles but didn't end up...
  2. D

News ► Rumour: Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Trailer Coming Next Month, New Difficulties Teased

It's not just Arendelle in fact most of the New Disney Worlds introduced to Kingdom Hearts III (minus Big Hero 6) also had guidelines from Disney as well, even Pixar also put guidelines to Nomura and Square Enix on the worlds based on their movies (Toy Story and Monster's Inc.), of course not in...
  3. D

News ► New Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind DLC trailer, Release Dates Announced

Holy smokes, Aerith, Leon, and Yuffie are back!!! On top of that, we got Kairi as an official playable character, Scala Ad Caelum is explorable along with having a scene of Luxord asking Xigbar on the importance of the Black Box in Olympus. So pumped on KH3 Re:Mind. Also, it seems that Mena...
  4. D

It's not just Arendelle in fact most of the New Disney Worlds (minus Big Hero 6) had guidelines...

It's not just Arendelle in fact most of the New Disney Worlds (minus Big Hero 6) had guidelines from Disney as well, even Pixar also put guidelines to Nomura and Square Enix on the worlds based on their movies (Toy Story and Monster's Inc.), of course not in the same level as the guidelines seen...
  5. D

News ► Rumour: Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Trailer Coming Next Month, New Difficulties Teased

Even Pixar also put guidelines to Nomura and Square Enix on the worlds based on their movies (Toy Story and Monster's Inc.), of course not in the same level as the guidelines seen in the Tangled and especially the Frozen worlds, but it was mostly noticeable In the Monster's Inc. world given how...
  6. D

Even the same can be said with the Pirates of the Caribbean world in Kingdom Hearts II, it made sense to have the world return in the next numbered title (Kingdom Hearts III) instead of Coded or Dream Drop Distance given the At World's End storyline. I'm not sure on how many Disney worlds we...
  7. D

Future Links/Summons Options.

Yeah that's why I remain skeptical about getting A Bug's Life World in a future game, I'm just concerned that Pixar will pull a "Randall" on Hopper and not make him a boss given how clingy and restrictive they were on the Monster's Inc. world in KH3, even the same can be said on how Nomura and...
  8. D

Future Links/Summons Options.

I think it will depend on the specific Disney animated film, regardless if some of their more recent films do well at the Box Office ($400-900 million or $1.000 billion) or is made before the release of Princess and the Frog and Tangled (Pocahontas, Lilo & Stitch, Treasure Planet, Atlantis...
  9. D

I think it's likely Frozen II might be saved for the 4th Numbered title and they might use the first Wreck-It Ralph for the next KH game before KHIV.
  10. D

News ► Makio Inoue, Japanese Voice Actor for Master Eraqus, Passes Away at Age 81

RIP Makio Inoue. Now he joins Koji Tsujitani (Woody's Japanese voice actor in KH3) and Yu Shimaka (Goofy's Japanese VA) who passed away in the Japanese version of KH3. Not to mention suicide, I'm seeing a lot more people taking their own lives via suicide in recent years as well due to...
  11. D

I could see that being the case. I'm not sure on how many we would be getting, but I expect it could be approx. 7-9 Disney worlds for the next game and most of them could be thematically reminiscent to the Disney worlds we got in Dream Drop Distance where it focuses on some of the lesser known...
  12. D

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation in Kingdom Hearts IV

Where did you got the image from? I agree, it still surprises me that Agrabah (Aladdin) which was the 2nd recurring Disney world in the KH series after Olympus got the short end of the stick and didn't became a world in KH3 as that game was the final chapter in the Xehanort saga and the third...
  13. D

"Dingbat In Black"

Yeah that's what happens when Nomura "shoehorned" the X/Union X stuff meant for the next saga after DDD came out and before KH3.
  14. D

Did Kingdom Hearts III Retconned the Titans in Olympus

That could be one possibility, as not only as this would take place during the movie's events but do their own spin on the plot of the Hercules movie. You know, Initially I thought that was the case prior to KH3's release (including the images of Olympus), as Herc is already a "true Hero". On...
  15. D

"Dingbat In Black"

I still think he eavesdrop them and followed them while trying to look for the box, if you ask me. :/ On top of that Xigbar also to a degree manipulated Organization XIII and Xehanort (not really) looking for the box as well. Even Larxene was frustrated with Xigbar when he told them about the...
  16. D

Though the problem in regards to Rock and Ice Titan, is that their were continuity errors and retcons when we saw them again, mainly on the former. In the first game after Sora defeated the Rock Titan it crumbled into a pile a rocks, In KH2, Hercules was fighting against the Rock Titan at the...
  17. D

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation in Kingdom Hearts IV

Me too, It would be awesome to have Dwayne Johnson return as Maui, but it will come down to his cost, his work schedule/availability, his interest on wanting to come back to voice the character and/or his "first right of refusal" for the next KH game. I mean Mandy Moore didn't came back to...
  18. D

It was in one of Yen Sid's conversations regarding the sleeping worlds differing from the actual worlds in Dream Drop Distance. However, It seems that the original worlds (Destiny Islands, Twilight Town, Radiant Garden, Land of Departure etc) follow the same flow of time, but for the other...
  19. D

Hercules was a Teenager (15/16 approx.) training with Phil during the events of BBS just like in the original movie. Remember, time flows differently in the Disney worlds, cause although ten years has passed between Birth by Sleep and the first KH game, in Herc's world, 2-3 years has passed so...
  20. D

That's true hence the "some of them the same monstrosities Sora and his friends had already fought and bested before" by the narrator, though like I said, while Sora, Donald, and Goofy fought the Rock and Ice Titan in the first game here in KH3 they act like they've never seen the Titans before...