Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ballad of Caius

MoM Is Satan?

I think these are all just coincidence that could be influenced by story elements that are popular in various cultures. I can see the resemblances, but it could be possible it's all a coincidence. Granted, I don't think it's a coincidence that all of the Foretellers are named after a sin...
  2. Ballad of Caius

How can the story be "fixed" going forward?

Verum Rex could be KINGDOM HEARTS x FINAL FANTASY without the FINAL FANTASY, or rather, FF-ish.
  3. Ballad of Caius

How do you think Disney will fit into the next game?

A Nintendo property would be interesting, and it would put to rest that fanart they did with Mario with a Keyblade ahahah
  4. Ballad of Caius

News ► Rumour: Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Trailer Coming Next Month, New Difficulties Teased

Thanks for giving us your input. It really makes a lot of sense, but only makes thing sadder. Thankfully, I've seen that the Japanese gaming industry is starting to refrain from subcontracting other companies to help them build assets. Now that they have all the assets they needed for subsequent...
  5. Ballad of Caius

So basically KINGDOM HEARTS is the Pokemon Animé of Square Enix. In the meantime, I'd rather we get spinoffs centered on TAV and Roxas. Give us Dissidia KH.
  6. Ballad of Caius

News ► Rumour: Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Trailer Coming Next Month, New Difficulties Teased

I don't think the year of lost development was much of an accomplice to how KH3 handled its story. More like KH3 had the same amount of hours of campaign as the previous two KH titles, but with more to tackle (an entire saga) and less time (Disney worlds taking priority). You can pretty much get...
  7. Ballad of Caius

Good point. I'd like to think that Shibuya will be a hub-world to non-Disney properties, or Disney properties that are related to video games. It's possible that the same way that Young Xehanort pushed Sora in the Verum Rex video game back in Toybox could be the same case for Shibuya being a...
  8. Ballad of Caius

The MoM's Origins

Back in KINGDOM HEARTS III, when Sora is about to face Ansem, Xemnas and Young 'nort, Master Xehanort mentions that he only needs four more keys in order to complete the 13 No Names. That hit me. No Name is the MoM's signature Keyblade. But 13 represents the 13 Seekers of Darkness. 13 fragments...
  9. Ballad of Caius

To be honest, I'd like to think that Nomura introduced Yozora's character in KINGDOM HEARTS in order to use KH as a sort of "marketing" for a possible Versus XIII spiritual successor and later make a true Verum Rex video game outside of KH.
  10. Ballad of Caius

I mean, Sakuraba has a point: KH1 secret ending has Riku and Roxas in TWTNW; KH2 has TAV in Keyblade Graveyard. Those are all final worlds in their respective full games. So I guess Shibuya could be the final world, or could not.
  11. Ballad of Caius

I appreciate your point, but in terms of potential, it's best have a grounded discussion in terms of having reasonable expectations, and not the firecircus that was the game's launch.
  12. Ballad of Caius

News ► Makio Inoue, Japanese Voice Actor for Master Eraqus, Passes Away at Age 81

Yeah, their younger versions are pretty much what may seem to be the narrators of the KH saga.
  13. Ballad of Caius

News ► Makio Inoue, Japanese Voice Actor for Master Eraqus, Passes Away at Age 81

I feel like y'all need to chill on the whole "death-superstition-videogame" mumbo jumbo. Their lives are tied to the natural progression of the human body, not that of a video game. --- Anywho. It's a shame. Japanese voice-acting really is top-notch, and I guess that they may retire Master...
  14. Ballad of Caius

You guys made me think of something: In THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU Final Remix, in the "A New Day" sequel scenario, Beat and Neku go into a dream version of Shibuya. What was the traditional Shibuya map from the original game is all messed up and when you cross somewhere, you get to a different...
  15. Ballad of Caius

Birth by Sleep-Waking

This is a theory meant to try and examine what the Power of Waking really is. It is my belief that the Power of Waking is the last needed step in order to awaken hearts that have been lost somehow. Either lost by darkness or by the unique scenarios like Ventus' case. The trick to the Power of...
  16. Ballad of Caius

Rise from Shibuya

Sorry, I meant to use the term Deus Ex Maquina to express that Yozora has the power to get him out.
  17. Ballad of Caius

Oh hi I missed your posts ;) But yeah, you present good points. And right now, I think that Nomura's goal is to tell the story he couldn't tell in Versus XIII.
  18. Ballad of Caius

If original characters are now filling the roles of FINAL FANTASY characters, then I guess it's high time we put some closure into them. I say that in KINGDOM HEARTS IV we say goodbye to these characters as they return to their respective worlds. Especially now that the FFVII Remake is around...
  19. Ballad of Caius

If I can't have the Norts posed like this, I don't want photo mode:
  20. Ballad of Caius

All this extra content makes me worry for the DLC's pricepoint.