• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Fanfiction ► Kairi's Diary

OOH. That was awesome! I'm drowning in suspens now! Aw, poor Riku. I think Kairi should like him, 'cause he's only got her best interests at heart. *hugs Riku* If she doesn't like him soon, I'll kick her ass ^^. And she should call Sora again! Or Sora should call her. OHNOES. Does Larxene show...
  2. P

Fanfiction ► a short thingy

Hehe, it's good! Just add a bit more detail, and it'll be perfect, as it's a little on the short side (as Seikay said above, haha). I like the storyline so far, so keep going! =D Ooh, and I really liked the last line, lol!
  3. P

Final form?

I've already got past the Sora and Roxas bit D:
  4. P

Final form?

OH MY GOD, WHICH WAY IS RIGHT?! Everyone's saying different things >_< I also need to get Final Form!! I have Valor, Wisdom and Master, and my drive gauge is like 6 or 7 or something.. D'you have to level Master Form up? Do you have to only attack Nobodies in Master? I'm confused >.<
  5. P

hardest boss

I hated Marluxia >_< And Riku Replica 4th was really hard! D:
  6. P

Ooh, it's okay if your laptop crashed.. ARGHHH computers are soo annoying! But do your best to copy up the chapters! ^^ *crosses fingers* I hope you manage to copy them lol! THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!
  7. P

Happy birthday to meeee :]

YAY! I'M A TEENAGER! Hehehe :] Happy birthday to meeee! *yawn*
  8. P

Fanfiction ► The Dark Shadows

It's good ^^ But, I think you might need to make your chapters longer and more detailed; like probably fill us in about his days at school (: Oh and btw, check your spelling lol! That's all, I think! Keep going, it's good so far! :] And the dark creatures; Heartless, by any chance?
  9. P

Mickey (:

Mhmm, I drew Mickey. And I'm sure loads of people drew this, as many of you will probably point out ¬¬ http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh69/Flying_Pigs679/img002.jpg The scanner made the colouring all fuzzy ): Btw, this isn't a lie, as some may think (i'm not using it as an excuse) What...
  10. P

Riku, don't do anything stupid!! And your chapters are fine the way they are (Y) We like them long, lol! More to read ;D EDIT: Please update soon!
  11. P

No worries, take your time! And no problem, I hope you had a great b'day! ^^ GODDAMMIT KAIRI. How come she hates Riku? ): Kairi you suck ¬¬ LOL. I'm gonna go and be creative. Aw, crap, I still have to write a ballad for my English h/w! D;
  12. P

*yawn* Can you update, soon, please? (: Nah, I'm not tired of waiting, I'm just so tense! I wanna see what happens in the next chapter, lol!
  13. P

I need Manga advice (:

I'm trying to decide which manga to read next! So far, I've only read KH/KH2 Mangas +Anima Bleach I still need volume two of +Anima/Bleach... Anyway, can someone recommend a manga to me? kthx ^.^
  14. P

Wow, this story's amazing! (: Can't wait for next update! Kairi's not falling for Marluxia, is she?! DUN DUN DUNNN. Ohhh, Marluxia you evil pink grim reaper! ): Wait...He IS evil in this story, isn't he? Poor Kairi. Listen to Riku!! Great chapters *waits patiently* UPDATE NOWPLZ...
  15. P

Hai! :)

Hey guys, I'm like, new here x] Erm, wouldn't mind making friends...so yeahh! Introduction: Well, I'm very optimistic! I'm a tad hyper, but not too annoying (I hope!) I like drawing and reading (: And I like making friends! Yeah, so that's me! Bye! ~~
Back