• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. mallow

KH Chi Total Black Screen?

So for some reason, recently my laptop's not letting me play KH Chi at all. Like I can't get past the loading screen because there is no leading screen. Just a blank page, minus the events at the bottom and the usual menu at the top (where it shows the logout, task bar for messages and the...
  2. mallow

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - the Drake Bell Speculation thread For some reason, I'm imagining Chirithy's English voice actor to be whoever voices Kyuubey in the Madoka series.
  3. mallow

Introductions!

Hi! Name's mallow! As you guys can kinda see, I've actually been here since November 2014 (but I never actually used it until April 2015, which then is to follow the Chi walkthrough forums). Now though, I'm gonna try my best to be active! I've only gotten into KH last October 2014, but I had a...
Back