• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

358/2 Days

A thought just struck me. Probably discussed before... The Organization 13 wear those black cloaks, that kinda is a mark that they're in the Org.13 right? ...but King Mickey and Riku wear one too. Why?
  2. C

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

I got this game yesterday. I haven't played it much yet, but it's really interesting so far. Neku is cool! :D
  3. C

358/2 Days

And they're not just busy with the 3 Kingdom Hearts games, they're probably busy with the new Final Fantasy games too. They gotta eat, breath and sleep too.......Y'KNOW! :)
  4. C

358/2 Days

XD Yeah, he should come here, to my room and tell me. Well...if that french magazine says Nomura said the release date is very soon, then I would belive it. I guess.
  5. C

358/2 Days

I won't belive anything unless it comes out of Nomuras mouth.
  6. C

BBS = RE:FF7?

So...Donald and Goofy. Who are they in this KH is FF7 charade?
  7. C

358/2 Days

Oh really? I'm not a math expert, but 358/2 is 179. In the trailer Roxas whispers "I will disappear from this world in 151 days". Since when did 358/2=151?
  8. C

358/2 Days

It's easy for them to say that...but to actually do it is a different thing.
  9. C

358/2 Days

Good. Because if it was Wikipedia or something, then I would be sceptical. :huh: Please explain to me what *flrrd* means... That was new to me...:blush:
  10. C

358/2 Days

Well...that depends on your source...:confused:
  11. C

358/2 Days

I think it was 358 Days over 2.
  12. C

what did the letter say?

Dear Sora, Riku and Kairi. Please come to the castle, I've baked a cake for you. Yours truly, King of the Disney Castle, Mickey.
  13. C

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion I finally remembered what I thought of last night. It's not a theory kinda, but just something to think about. The Organization 13. 13 members. From the info we have of 358/2 Days we know Roxas is introduced to the Organization, and makes him the 13th...
  14. C

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion Remember when you come to the Hollow Bastion the first time in Kingdom Hearts 1? Riku takes the Keyblade from Sora. I'm usually equipped with that Chocobo Keyblade (can't remember the name right now...), but when Riku takes it, it's only the Kingdom Key...
  15. C

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion I'm not worried. :) Is it possible to play as ALL of the 13 members of the Organization or have they just chosen a few of them to be in the game?
  16. C

Training Time!

When I start a new game, I'm like, all focused about going to level up a lot before I leave. I always end up being bored with fighting after I reach level 10, so I leave and say to myself that: the next time...the next time I play, I'll level up more... Most likely that won't happen... I fight...
  17. C

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion Yeah, if Sora can wield other Keyblades other than Kingdom Key, Oathkeeper and Oblivion, then why can't Roxas wield other Keyblades? :)
  18. C

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

Do whatever you want kiddos. :P Keep posting spam, but I won't eat it. :D
  19. C

Well then we should leave the topic for now and post in it again when we have new info, instead of just posting random crap.
  20. C

I'm not trying to be an important wannabe mod, but please people, let's get back to the topic.
Back