• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

It was an accident!

i did that with my kingdom hearts file and i was up to where u destroy ansem and i had the ultimate weapon i cryied for 1/2 hour
  2. K

I Know what Roxas wrote!

just be glad u got the game i dont im aussie =(
  3. K

A Flaw in Timeless River

yeah ur right
  4. K

1,000 Heartless War!

oh crap i was realy looking forward to beating the heck at of the behemoths oh well
  5. K

More news on the LE strategy guide

wat about in australia do we that on the 28th or when the game comes out near october?
  6. K

just to put auzzies hopes down...hehe

i cant import i wish i could but i cant and i hve to wait till october now
  7. K

Kingdom Hearts 2 in Australia reliese date

nope and im from aus and im not even sure and it said somewhere that it could come out in october sometime but i hope its the us release date
  8. K

why riku wears a blinfold

How Come People In Australia Hve To Wait Till October Till Kh2 Comes Out Its Just Not Fair:( Yeah Kool U Live In Aus Too Do Ya Skilled Keyblada
  9. K

why riku wears a blinfold

Does Kh2 Come Out In October In Ausralia
  10. K

Question:LE guide

Kool Thanx For That:d
  11. K

Kool Thanx For That
  12. K

R u the only one out of your freinds to play this.

Im A Girl And Im The Only One Out Of All My Friends That Even Knows Wat Kingdom Hearts Is And I Explan To Them Wat Its About But They Just Say Its Stupid And Dis Me..................so Yeah
  13. K

Is It Going To Be In English Or Jap And How Many Pages Is The Art Book Thingy
  14. K

Question:limited edition guide

about this guide thing is it going to be in australia and if it is will it be out after 28th and when is kh2 going to be in australia thanx
  15. K

KH2. Gaming time ull spend

Ill Probable Play It For 3 Weeks Then Get Stuck And Wont Know Where To Go Then Ill Get Bored Stop Playing It For A Year Pick It Up Then Finish The Rest The Next 2 Weeks
  16. K

Kh2 Ultimania

Y Cant There Be A English Version Of It, That Could Be Cool
  17. K

Kh2 Ultimania

Please Someone Tell Me
  18. K

Kh2 Ultimania

IS THERE GOING TO BE A ENGLISH KH2 ULTIMANIA AND IF THERE IS IS IT COMING OUT AFTER 28TH MARCH
Back