• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Have any of you beaten KH2 without the strategy guide?

There was no need for a guide unless your speed beating it, but when you watch the cut scenes it'll tell exactly where to go. But I do have the Strategy Guide for collection uses.
  2. S

Kh2:FM+ in America

I get what most of you are saying except the part where S.E hates America... Jezz.. Why not hate Australia I mean its not our fault that are government and President suck on ice.. Hopefully my friend imports it then translates it i'll play it.. I mean the for COM the voices won't be translated...
  3. S

Keys to Rewards?

Are you SURE you know how to play kingdom hearts COM?
  4. S

Kingdom Hearts II FM+ Release date

Dude thats awesome im gonna start play all three games! just until then! woot!
  5. S

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

It's cool but you cant really notice the detail in it on KH CoM
  6. S

Fanfiction ► Passion

Its good so far... keep going!
  7. S

Final Mix+ Cover Released!!

Thats the most amazing cover I have ever seen for any kingdom hearts game out there! Lets hope it comes to the US!
  8. S

High Quality Famitsu Scans+ Few New pics of FM+

I must!!! Have this game!!! *drools*
  9. S

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ Question

They say theres a big chance that we might get it in the Fall of 07' and if so... save up your allowance lol.
Back