• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

proud mode

can someone answer this question pls if i choose proud mode are the bosses then stronger in attack or defence or thoes there attacdk and defence incrase??
  2. K

problem

hey people i have a problem if i have a rgb kabel can i then play NTSC game without any swap magic? or else i wont play kh2....
  3. K

Sword or...

One question.. is it true that if you pick the sword in the begin you get "Power of Invastion"or something like that?? and if i chose the shield??won't i get the ability later on in the game??:confused: do i need it actualy?
  4. K

soul eater

i can't find it anywhere the battle movie where you fight the unknown in the land of dragons with his soul eater can anyone giv alink for that one pls:confused:
  5. K

proud mode?

well i'm playing now on proud mode but i have a question... if you fight a boss on proud does his hp or defence points get higher or just his strength???
  6. K

Xaldin's Kingdom Hearts II FAQ

hey xaldin i have a question for you if i buy kh2 from japan can i have any subtitles in the game and wich site is the best to buy and how do i? with cash or credit card?:confused:
  7. K

Favorite Heartless/Nobody?

euuhmm...what is a nobody again?
  8. K

Xaldin's Kingdom Hearts II FAQ

is that true... if you hit an enemy your drive bar fills in and not your mp bar like in kh1 ? and does every keyblade have there own combos and abilities cus i watched a few movies with different keyblades and they all go the different combos:(
  9. K

More Downloadable Songs

Hey guys i can't download it....... can someone gimmi another link please :o
  10. K

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** do you think that all those keyblades have to be picked up like :keyblade war??? a lot of keyblades?????many keywielders? but why knights? it loks so dark now....no more happy thing........
  11. K

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** Hey people you know what i think... That all those keyblades are from keywielders that died in the battle with that strange man in the secret end(not those 3 knights but the forth one) and that those three knights have to fight him
  12. K

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** Here is my theory: in the ending when you see those 3 knights...they are taking 3 sort of keyblades: 1:kingdom key:the one that sora wields 2:kingdom key:the one that mickey wields 3:oblivion key:the one that riku had So wouldn't it be that...
  13. K

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** If you see the ending of kh2 the first knight:behind him are the weapons of the org. you see? i think the knights took care of them and they going have a war with sora etc
  14. K

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** Hey people I think those 3 knight are riku sora and kairi you see one of them having a female body and the other one is like riku i mean he is big and the last one is sora like in tron world
Back