• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Dark Road launches on June 22nd!

The book would be a good conduit, but Brain and Ephemera are more associated with it. But maybe the connection is because of the Keyblade Graveyard/Keyblade War? Or, it could be an influence from the Master of Masters. Whatever it is, these memories are going to be important. Wonder if they'll...
  2. U

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Dark Road launches on June 22nd!

So Xehanort and the Player are connected by some unknown means. I guess that means the Player could theoretically have ended up in the future as Xehanort has memories of them. I wonder if those memories from the Player are a catalyst to what Xehanort would eventually become. I want answers now.
  3. U

Dark Road ► A small but interesting detail...

While looking at the Key Art for Dark Road, I noticed a small detail. Xehanort has grey eyes, instead of the normal amber/gold we associate him with. So, I checked the sprite of Xehanort in the game, and it isn't an error. I'm not sure if I'm just dense or what, but that isn't all. Notice...
Back