• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

358/2 Days

No, you can get AR for ds, but i dont know what it would allow you to alter within the game. Most likely exp gain and items.
  2. B

358/2 Days

It's already been explained earlier, but basically you play the game again but as riku instead.
  3. B

358/2 Days

It would be good, but I think that the title itself basically means that the game only concentrates on the period between the end of com and the point where sora wakes up (the time gap mitself is supposedly 358 days). Therefore, unfortunately, the bit after that isnt mentioned at all.
  4. B

358/2 Days

Oh right, once again I had no idea as my knowledge is limited to what KH1, KH2 and CoM have as content. Yh, from the sounds of it then it would be good to play.
  5. B

358/2 Days

Yh, that would be interesting to know. I know though that you can play as axel through multiplayer, but that wouldnt tell you what was on his mind after roxas disappears.
  6. B

358/2 Days

Yh, that's always a possibility. I admit I hadn't considered that. I was thinking more along the lines of that you play the same storyline but as a different character, which I beleive was the case in com, though now I am not so sure.
  7. B

358/2 Days

Yannis, I don't intend to contradict you, but I feel the interveiw gives a greater impression that they are going to make another game where you play as riku. I know that the games would then fall into the same time period, but I happen to think it would be like that more. Also, when you play...
  8. B

358/2 Days

Did he? Could u send me link for this interveiw plz, I don't think I've read it.
  9. B

358/2 Days

I can't remember what game it was and what the price differences where, but at the time it was cheaper. Saying that, it couyld be due to the alternating exchange rates between dlooars and pounds. Sorry not to be able to give you the info.
  10. B

358/2 Days

Also, in response to the riku mode question, I seriously doubt it. I think the game focuses more on playing as the O13 members.
  11. B

358/2 Days

Yh, but I have done it before with other games and just get a bit confused about the spelling of defense. Basically, if you want the game as soon as possible, then it is definitely worth it. If not, it's worth it anyway as it generally appears to be cheaper than buying a british version in...
  12. B

358/2 Days

Yh, from what I read then that will generally be the time it comes out in america. If you live in britain like me, then you can just get an american copy over the internet before it comes out here.
  13. B

358/2 Days

Yh, personally I hope it comes out as soon as possible, as I cant wait to do the multiplayer with my friends, it will be great fun
  14. B

358/2 Days

I think it comes out in america late 08 from what stuff on internet said, early 09 england. Saying that, there were barely any sites i could find that actually gave a release date. It comes out in japan this summer tho, i am fairly sure about that. Basically I dont know, but that is what i hav read
  15. B

358/2 Days

I think there is one on youtube, search game title, i think first one is a trailer. U might hav seen already though, it's the one that says in relation to roxas and axel talking, it was the idle chatter of two boys without hearts.
  16. B

358/2 Days

yh, highfive Tattered Rebirth. Exactly same here, only I already have a ds and am just not going to be able to get a psp
  17. B

An Idea To Benefit new KH Games

THis is a suggestion, but perhaps this site should somehow summarise and send all the various ideas that people voice here to the game development teams for them to evaluate what is said and use the ideas. A way for them to get an impression of what the players think could a good idea and also...
  18. B

358/2 Days

I agree, but mainly because i havent looked at anything about bbs as i havent got a psp and wont ever. I have got a ds however, which is why i have looked up quite so much stuff about it.
  19. B

358/2 Days

yh, though if they dont do it well it cud be very disappointing
  20. B

358/2 Days

From what i can tell of it form the stuff i've read and seen, in the story mode, u mainly play as Roxas but half the time your friends can play as xigbar, axel and saix when u do boss battles, various missions and similar. This is what i understand from the answer to a question given by the...
Back