• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Aid1043

Kingdom Hearts V-CAST Game Files Ripped

Okay, I'm pretty confident now that the Japanese release of KH V CAST is completely bogus. Combined with everything from my last message, I found this listing of V CAST on Unifrance (an organization managed by part of the French Ministry of Culture), which lists the country of V CAST as "United...
  2. Aid1043

Actually, do we have any proof that the V CAST service even released in Japan? We can be pretty certain that February 1 was the release date of the service in America (and thus also the release date of KH V CAST), thanks to several Verizon News Archive articles (here, here, and here). But I've...
  3. Aid1043

Okay, I went searching for the Japanese release date and this is what I found: The claim on the KHWiki dates back to the article's creation, which was copy-pasted from Wikipedia in June 2008. The claim on Wikipedia comes from this edit in August 2007, which added two citations to IGN. The...
  4. Aid1043

It's not anything major, but I did go through the files and make cropped versions of all of the V CAST character models (for part of my video documenting the game). So if anyone wants a clean image of the goofiest Darkball, the emblem-less Blue Rhapsody, or Goofy with his hair on fire, I've put...
  5. Aid1043

All working now, thank you kindly
  6. Aid1043

I'm encountering the same crashes on the most recent public Melange beta, would someone be kind enough to reshare the temporary Melange build? (the old links have expired)
Back