• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. LexKitteh

News ► Gen Kobayashi illustrates 13th anniversary artwork for The World Ends With You

Am I the only one who thought "Hype-chan" was not a new character, but a post-game Shiki? She obviously did not like her true appearance and original self, but after her time in the Game realized she can change herself. And she has headphones now, possibly as a result of her time with Neku...
  2. LexKitteh

News ► Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Boxart Revealed!

People seem to complain about Terra and Ventus' expression. When I first saw the art, I assumed Ventus looks almost asleep because he's currently in a comatose state, and Terra looks "baked" because he is being posessed and no longer has control of his body. It seemed more like a foreshadowing...
  3. LexKitteh

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Will Be Featured On Square Enix Presents

Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Will be Featured at Square Enix Presents Great photo! I wish they would have used the KH2 Final Mix artwork in the advertising over the standard KH2 art though. Oh! I hope we get to see the new Nomura artwork for the cover! :D
Back