Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Katsagu

KH3 Intro Video vs. KH3 "Let It Go"

I don't agree with this. Like at all. I believe there were like 3 types of CG in KH3: - The good CG - The one you see most during the game, including the let it go scene. In these CG scenes there is a clear pop to the colors, sora's hair almost looks orange in some of them. And the clothes...
  2. Katsagu

Love to the Osaka staff

Yeah this is something I've been thinking as well. For all the criticisms we give to the Osaka Team, they are still completely able to make a great KH game, and in my opinion, KH was and still is king in the Action JRPG department, despite it's flaws. But, may I ask, why no respect for Nomura?
  3. Katsagu

RUMOR: Screenshots of Monsters Inc. world in Kingdom Hearts 3 potentially leaked?

Not sure if anyone already mentioned this, but on the two screens where you can see the map, they are literally the same part of the map and sora seems to be in the same place with the same path made. https://images.khinsider.com/2017%20Uploads/12/Monsters%20Inc/05.jpg...
  4. Katsagu

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Ben Diskin as YMX? *shifty eyes* I like to see on that video how the mouth animation changes :D I rly like YMX voice :) It is awesome :D
  5. Katsagu

Hello!!!!!

Hello, im Katsagu, i love kh, i think it is the best game ever. Hope i have a good time here ^^