Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Twilight Lumiair

News ► Richard Epcar confirms recording for KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re:Mind DLC

For me, Richard's voice, while not necessarily my favorite, was always one of the most consistent in the series, next to Riku's VA. I forget how much I enjoy hearing his voice till it shows up again. Glad to read he enjoys recording just as much as the fans enjoy hearing his voice. On the...
  2. Twilight Lumiair

Ansem the Wise KHIII Question

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it stated in Ansem The Wise's Secret Reports (in KH2) that he did in fact "use the darkness to escape", i.e. he used a Dark Corridor? It was also said in the reports that he used the darkness to alter his appearance, which is how he was able to masquerade as...
  3. Twilight Lumiair

Future outfits

This. I don't see another major change till a hypothetical "KH4", or whatever it's equivalent would be. Cosmetic options akin to what we got in 0.2 would honestly be a welcome addition for any future KH title. I see.. That actually wouldn't look half bad. I always thought that Xion, being Xion...
  4. Twilight Lumiair

Future outfits

DING DING DING I've got no shame in admitting this, was actually the fanart that had me wishing Roxas would get a new outfit in KH3 before the game launched. Seeing as how his whole storyline was about coming back as his own true individual for the first time, him getting a new design seemed...
  5. Twilight Lumiair

Future outfits

Right?! That honestly caught me off guard when I first saw it. The saving grace with the Wayfinder Trio is that they're outfits are actually uniform and traditionally made for Keyblade Weilders, so they still feel appropriate even after so much time. Especially with the series diving more into...
  6. Twilight Lumiair

Future outfits

I get that, but... It's still dated. Cringeingly so next to his friends, who ALL have new clothes more in line with Nomura's current style. It stuck out SO hard in the ending of KH3 when they all sat on that Clock Tower, and I was honestly just... confused. I mean, it's literally the exact same...
  7. Twilight Lumiair

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation in Kingdom Hearts IV

Aw, I see now. Thanks! In regards to how Remy got there, the diologue seems to imply that Scrooge found him on his homeworld before being asked to "broaden his culinary horizons", which probably meant cooking in a place that would allow him to discover and experiment with new ingredients he...
  8. Twilight Lumiair

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation in Kingdom Hearts IV

What I'm curious about is how exactly he travels between worlds. Was that ever addressed?
  9. Twilight Lumiair

A random thought

Oh? Another member of the True Organization with thoughts of treachery? Boy, Xehanort sure does know how to pick em, huh? Even if we knew now, I doubt we'd fully understand the importance and/or relevance of it anyway. Same with Demyx, and we still don't even know why Nomura decided to put Ven...
  10. Twilight Lumiair

A random thought

No idea. It never once came into play during the game, or any of Xehanort's plans. It's all the more confusing when, again, Xigbar told them about the Box, but didn't just.... Give it to them. Like, he absolutely knew exactly where it was, considering he immediately plucked it from it's location...
  11. Twilight Lumiair

A random thought

Sort of. Maleficent goes on to search for the Book of Prophecies after Re: coded (this is what she's doing in DDD), but then, by the time we get to KH3, she's suddenly looking for the Black Box again. So one could assume the Book itself is in the Box, but this is unlikely considering that the...
  12. Twilight Lumiair

A random thought

*Sigh* Yep, that sounds about right. Though, just for clarity's sake, was the box said to be "hope" in a report, or in a cutscene? I mean, if he were their Master, that would mean he would've since died of old age long, LONG ago. And considering that Xehanort and Eraqus reverted back to their...
  13. Twilight Lumiair

A random thought

I'm still curious why that is, considering that Nomura explicitly stated he wouldn't be in KH3, but his "surprise", a.k.a whatever was in the Black Box, would be. It's funny how it ended up being completely the other way around. Sure, why the heck not? A good third of the original cast already...
  14. Twilight Lumiair

Unpopular opinions!

Yes! All of this! I wanna comment a bit on Roxas' relationship with Xemnas and Siax. First, Roxas and Xemnas, despite being eachother's antithesis, had and have a very interesting relationship leading up to KH3. You mentioned how politely Xemnas talked to Roxas in their one-on-one at the Dark...
  15. Twilight Lumiair

Ugh... So I'm posting this mainly to help vent my frustrations; my intention isn't to sound all...

Ugh... So I'm posting this mainly to help vent my frustrations; my intention isn't to sound all whiny or bring down anyone's day, I swear. Anyway, today my unpredictable grandmother probably did the most reckless and impulsive thing I've ever seen her do. After years of saying she never wanted...
  16. Twilight Lumiair

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

It's called tonal dissonance, and there's quite a lot of it in KH3. But yeesh, that sounds bad, lol. Could be, since I can't imagine Roxas giving a crap about rules like "world order" (but he was trained to be covert about it though, so who knows, lol). But it would have to have occurred off...
  17. Twilight Lumiair

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

I think it might've been some half-baked attempt to undermine Sora's competence and knock him down a peg (so he wouldn't seem like an unbeatable saint when the end game came and he was literally solving all the problems himself), but because of the way the story was framed, Sora was the one who...
  18. Twilight Lumiair

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

Not just KH2. KH3 itself disregarded it when they brought Hayner, Pence, and Olette to Destiny Islands at the end of the game. So it's inconsistent and non-committal within the very same game.
  19. Twilight Lumiair

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

Thank you all so much for the kind words! Usually when I make post like that they don't get much attention, so this came as a bit of a surprise. 😅 In regards to the merger, I completely understand the desire to see Vanitas become his own person, and it would actually fit with the series'...
  20. Twilight Lumiair

Apprentice Xehanort "Amnesia" / Ansem: Seeker of Darkness / Xemnas (KH1-2 Plots)

Okay so, after looking at DDD again, I think I may have worked out a reasonable explanation for why SoD was on Destiny Islands during it's fall (though how he knew to time travel is still beyond me, lol). Sora actually asks Young Xehanort, straight up, this exact question, but the only answer...