• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

Official Organization Discussion Thread

OK, since all of these new threads on Demix have been popping up, it is starting to slow my CPU in this site. I thought this might be a good idea to keep all the threads on the Org. from becoming spam fests (like everyone saying "I agree" and "Yeah what he said"). (Sorry if this is against the...
  2. U

Fanfiction ► Ravenguard

Prolougue: The dark figure on the horizon A dark figure had appeared on the horizon of Destiny Island. It floated closer and closer to the island until it came ashore. Three friends named Sora, Riku, and Kairi happened to walk bye. They rushed to the figure, seeing that is was a girl about 15...
  3. U

A next Super Smash Bros.???

Well, I have heard alot of roumers on the internet about atleast two more Super Smash Bros, one for the DS (Remake of the first one???) and one for the Revolution. If you have any info about anything here, please post it. Also, if you like the Super Smash Bros., come to talk about them, you...
  4. U

Fanfiction ► A Dark Figure.....A New Battle

Well? Please go to my new topic called Ravenguard
  5. U

Fanfiction ► A Dark Figure.....A New Battle

My KH fic... Prolougue: The dark figure on the horizon A dark figure had appeared on the horizon of Destiny Island. It floated closer and closer to the island until it came ashore. Three friends named Sora, Riku, and Kairi happened to walk bye. They rushed to the figure, seeing that is was a...
Back