• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

When are we expecting news?

Oh I don't know, it's a bit funny haha.
  2. P

I think if I get Days, I'd want it to be more of a remake than a remaster. It's been such a long time, but I don't think I'd want to play that game just in a bigger screen. But the story is so good, and there's a lot of potential with the Org members being playable. It'd be a shame to waste it.
  3. P

As an aside, I do feel a bit sorry for the devs. We all want such different things, sometimes diametrically opposed to each other. It can't be easy to settle on a course.
  4. P

I'm not trying to say they're not going to do it, or that it's wrong or anything. I'm saying that the people who don't want SW or Marvel are likely not going to change their minds because it's in unreality. They don't want it because they don't feel it feels the tone of the series, or straight...
  5. P

Did you like the direction that the developers took Kingdom Hearts?

On your last point, in convinced that Another Side Another Story at the end of KH1 is what created the fandom that KH has. Like, we've had this Disney and FF romp, it was good, now it's over. Then the game hits us teenagers with this shonen-ass anime trailer of a guy dual wielding keyblades and...
  6. P

While I think you're right in that that's what the devs are going to do, I do want to clarify that for those of us who think thinga like Captain America and Kylo Ren don't fit KH, we think they don't fit the tone and feel of the series, not the physical reality of the series. I'm not going to...
  7. P

It's a Days remake, but instead of a normal action rpg, it's a dating sim now in the Org.
  8. P

News ► Kingdom Hearts is headed to Steam in June 2024

Yeah, I felt the scene direction was weird, sometimes bad. I always go back to meeting Hercules. In KH2, Sora and Hercules get closer, fist bump, the camera follows the action. It feels good and natural, like two friends meeting again. In 3, they just generally... stand there. It feels so...
  9. P

It's probably Live a Live 2, fuck
  10. P

Like what, out of curiosity?
  11. P

On the other hand, we don't know how much money Sony gave SE to keep the games exclusive. Presumably, not enough to keep them exclusive going forward, but it wouldn't have been insignificant.
  12. P

Also, if you lose the race with Riku, restart your whole save.
  13. P

The people demand Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix! Give the people what they want!
  14. P

Holy shit, is that true? That's not good, that game cost a ton!
  15. P

It's Been a While...

Hello! The site's been getting a lot of activity lately, it's been really nice to see, so hopefully you stick around 🤣
  16. P

Incidentally, that's also the advantage with keeping video game costs low. You don't have to sell that much to make a profit. FF7R2 sold better than any KH title ever will, but SE might consider it to have underperformed, and KH3 to have overperformed. I hope they're able to keep the series...
  17. P

There's dozens of us, but we're obsessed.
  18. P

This would be really dramatic, if the stakes weren't so low 🤣
  19. P

You've painted a picture, mate. I can see it.
  20. P

Ah, I didn't know that! That's a shame, then. Well, the ports are exciting, at least! It's not nothing 🤣
Back