Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Roxie1563

Time for Thanksgiving!! Fun times, awesome food, and of course, football! 🦃 🏈 🐗

Time for Thanksgiving!! Fun times, awesome food, and of course, football! 🦃 🏈 🐗
  2. Roxie1563

Final Fantasy XIV- Get Ready for Shadowbringers!

Do you have that link? I would like to see it, please!
  3. Roxie1563

I see. Thank you so much for the information, Max! I appreciate it. It seems I have some thinking to do and is it possible to do some kind of a free trial or demo so I can some kinda feel for it before really getting into it?
  4. Roxie1563

Yeah. See, the reason I also wondered was from the past stuff and info on KH2 made it look like...

Yeah. See, the reason I also wondered was from the past stuff and info on KH2 made it look like he had a huge role and the picture had Roxas vs Axel and the caption on it said, "I won't let you see Sora!" But it made me wonder, though. And yeah, I have heard about that but, too. I wouldn't be...
  5. Roxie1563

I wouldn't mind having more games with the Twilight Gang and the BBS Gang as well. Have you ever...

I wouldn't mind having more games with the Twilight Gang and the BBS Gang as well. Have you ever wondered about Roxas's role and how he could have helped Sora throughout the events of KH2 and further? Aww, that's sad; I think you would have enjoyed it! Actually, you must be talking about...
  6. Roxie1563

Film ► Marvel Cinematic Universe

Nice!! Now, what do you think of it being part of Phase 4, possibly using Dr. Strange in the MoM as a way to bridge both MCU and Sony Universe? But I actually prefer Spider-Man in the MCU way more than Sony, tbh. What would be the title then?
  7. Roxie1563

So, I'm thinking about picking this up and yeah, this is my very first time diving into a full MMO game like Final Fantasy Xiv. I've always wanted to join, but kept finding reasons not to like waiting for the actual full-on complete edition with all the dlcs and all that stuff. After seeing the...
  8. Roxie1563

Yeah, of course! It's my entire childhood and made me into a better person in general, so the...

Yeah, of course! It's my entire childhood and made me into a better person in general, so the only thing that would make me stop would be of old age! 🤣 You ever play Final fantasy online? It would be neat to have that turned into an VRMMO with the whole expansion from Realm Reborn to Stormblood...
  9. Roxie1563

Hey! I'm doing good. And it's okay; you were busy. I did get to read it and it looks fine to me...

Hey! I'm doing good. And it's okay; you were busy. I did get to read it and it looks fine to me. Whenever I get the chance to it, I'll post one for Miracles as well.
  10. Roxie1563

I bet it would have everything that KH has all rolled into one. And don't forget, BBS and Days...

I bet it would have everything that KH has all rolled into one. And don't forget, BBS and Days had multiplayer online as well, so there's the basis for it. Yeah, someone like Earl Haliday from Ready Player One or someone like Steve Job was to us for phones or computers that could jumpstart it. I...
  11. Roxie1563

If it did come out, you bet I will play the heck out of it! As for what kind, probably that of...

If it did come out, you bet I will play the heck out of it! As for what kind, probably that of Sword Art Online without the whole being trapped thing. I honestly would like to join a Kingdom Hearts VRMMO game with Castle Oblivion and within it, entire worlds to explore and do quests. I guess it...
  12. Roxie1563

You learn something new every day. Yeah, everyone have totally different tastes of what they...

You learn something new every day. Yeah, everyone have totally different tastes of what they like to eat and as for me, I'm totally vanilla: burgers, chicken, greasy stuff like that. But now I try to eat less and be healthy so I can live past 100. 🤣 I want to just see VRMMO come to life. 💁 Yay...
  13. Roxie1563

Okay! I am just being patient and busy, so no worries. 😀

Okay! I am just being patient and busy, so no worries. 😀
  14. Roxie1563

I'm the first?! Wow, I must be in the minority then. Nope, I don't; I'm so lucky about what I...

I'm the first?! Wow, I must be in the minority then. Nope, I don't; I'm so lucky about what I eat or drink and it's hard to get into it unless by accident. Lol. It's cool and so far I always have the awesome dreams. You should try it if you're unable to sleep properly. It can be. And more power...
  15. Roxie1563

I suppose it was inevitable, even for us! But I didn't think the section was lagging when I...

I suppose it was inevitable, even for us! But I didn't think the section was lagging when I first arrived here on the forums. But you are CD-Mann! *snaps himself out of the RP section and into the CW section* 😂😏🤓 Kidding aside, I can't wait to see what you got in store for us! Here's hoping...
  16. Roxie1563

You won't believe this, but I always go for Vanilla. Same with milkshake without the cream and...

You won't believe this, but I always go for Vanilla. Same with milkshake without the cream and cherry. Bleh! Lol. Oh, there are tons of deals going around at Sonic that saves some money for us, so we pretty much go there as we can. To order for me to go to get some sleep, I usually make up a...
  17. Roxie1563

Maybe it was both? And it would be great to see more of Harley in the MCU. Who knows, he might end up being the leader of the Young Avengers. Same here. You know, they could give some IPs to Sony in exchange for all Spider-Man rights including the super villains and everything. I mean, surely...
  18. Roxie1563

Right? I mean, after all those hard work getting Spidey to get involved in those events and now all of the sudden, he's gone. Honestly, what was the point of this? I feel if this is what Sony wanted from the start, then that was so dumb because Marvel Studios had prescripts of Civil War with...
  19. Roxie1563

Okay, sure. Though I thought it was about time travel that might cause you some confusion...

Okay, sure. Though I thought it was about time travel that might cause you some confusion. That's a cool fact and it makes sense for Clint to do just that. You know, it was supposed to be him that died instead of Nat in one of the draft for Endgame until one of the co-workers spoke up saying...