Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Possible KH3 ReMind reddit leak

I take all leaks with a grain of salt. As far as I know, only Riku, Aqua, and Roxas are selectable in these parts.
  2. I

Donald treats Marshmallow disgustingly in this game

Well, keep trying. Being mean, rude, and teasing doesn't always amount to bullying. True bullying is done with the intent to hurt, to victimize someone and make them feel small while they make themselves feel big. Whenever Donald does it, especially in KH3, it's to keep Sora from getting too...
  3. I

What is the best YouTube summary for the series?

Just a Pancake's "in a Nutshell" videos. The creator is a dedicated fan, and they're very efficient and concise without skimping on the important things (or pointing out when things that seem important aren't really). Might I recommend viewing these in this order (and just make sure your sister...
  4. I

How to stay alive in Critical Mode

Critical Mode always halves your max HP and MP. In certain games, that's kind of all it does without any of the added benefits like KH2 and BBS give you, on top of making enemies even stronger than before.
  5. I

News ► KH3 Critical Mode adds various QOL updates including save carry over, more photo slots

Finally. I can rewatch the cutscenes with Sora wielding each world's respective Keyblade, just like in the trailers! But first, I'm gonna wait for the story updates to finish and just do an Ultima Weapon run. I imagine all the Keyblades will be set to Lv. 0, but if my calculations are right, the...
  6. I

100% First Run of Kingdom Hearts

It's kind of eerie when you realize how much of that content wasn't in the very first release in Japan; the only secret boss back then was the Phantom. (Yes, there was a time where there wasn't a Sephiroth fight in the first game to have a Sephiroth fight.) But this has nothing on the kind of...
  7. I

KH3 Ultimania and why I find it potentially frustrating

Has there ever been anything revealed in a KH Ultimania that hasn't been addressed directly within a later game, like why Vanitas looks like Sora? Because that case makes me feel that certain things remain unexplained when the scenario writer feels it isn't the best time to do it; in Vanitas's...
  8. I

KH3 Review by Caddicarus

For those not in the know, Caddicarus only recently delved into the larger Kingdom Hearts universe within the past year after finishing KH1 and 2 years back, and he's gotten some flak for his decision to save all the prequel games (including BBS) for last before this game. That said, his is one...
  9. I

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

I didn't mind Scrooge's voice at all. I knew it wouldn't be David Tennant, and I wasn't really familiar with any of "Classic" Scrooge's other performances.
  10. I

Theory: That shocking trailer ending retconned something in a BRILLIANT way

So, for those of you who've watched the Frozen trailer, you know that Aqua seems to have gone "seeker of darkness" on the heroes, with gold eyes and bleached hair like the other half-Xehanorts. But what if I told you the basis of that scene could actually be because of a technical limitation...
  11. I

Could someone delete this thread? I think I posted it in the wrong place.
  12. I

So, for those of you who've watched the Frozen trailer, you know that Aqua seems to have gone "seeker of darkness" on the heroes, with gold eyes and bleached hair like the other half-Xehanorts. But what if I told you the basis of that scene could actually be because of a technical limitation...
  13. I

Master Xehanort, Xigbar and Saix: Past or Present?

Out of all the complex time travel plot details in KH3D, there's only one I can't seem to wrap my head around: whether Master Xehanort, Xigbar and Saix came from the past or the present. Every KH Wiki article on the matter says that MX, Xigbar and Saix simply retreated somewhere else while the...
  14. I

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation in Kingdom Hearts IV

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? A Wreck-It Ralph world, definitely. I would do anything legal to fight King Candybug as a boss. He just lends himself perfectly to it. And I could totally see Elsa as a world-exclusive support character, just to name one...
  15. I

[bbs] Is it too late to make a theory?

I just came up with this theory just as Birth by Sleep came out early, partially based on rumors about the endings that I have yet to have proven to me. This relates to Aqua's SUPPOSED ending, where she SUPPOSEDLY... Remember, that is not mine. If anyone would care to confirm or deny this...
  16. I

KAIRI'S KEYBLADE THEORY

Okay, here's something I've been thinking about, and it sounds plausible, though I don't have that much evidence to back it up, but here it is: What if Kairi's Keyblade, given to Kairi by Riku towards the end of Kingdom Hearts II, was originally Xion's? I can only base this claim around the...