• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Red Dusk

This is a story i've justed started writing. It's about the travels of a man stuck between three realms that are all created and shaped based on emotion. Chapter1: Dusk A beach. A shore with black sand. And water, that looked as if the darkness that lay in the bottom of the sea had risen to...
  2. B

The Distance Between

Please read my poem: The Distance Between I fear the lost art The sculptor of the dark heart Who tells me to play my part? One hundred miles apart I fear the dark art Of the sculptor of the lost heart Who tells me how to make the ark, When we’re one hundred miles apart I wish I knew The...
  3. B

Breathe(a song by Kex)

btw you can call me bladechaser or Kex anyways this is a song i jus finished called "Breathe", any comments or suggestions would be nice (italics indicate special effect- in this case it almost sounds like, someone on the phone and “[[[[ ]]]” means echoe) Breathe You know me I get lost In...
  4. B

Hi, i'm new

hey, i'm new; you can call me Kex, if u want. i like to make music, and i even rap(my friend makes me). And i promise i won't make any bad theories(for now), btw i haven't been able to rlly use KHI before due to sum unforeseen circumstance, but anyways hi
  5. B

How come the apprentices didn't have strong heartless?

i guess so and they probably didn't want to give it away so easily... maybe
Back