• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Forsaken Shadow

When are we expecting news?

Is he likely to have info or is he just excited like the rest of us?
  2. Forsaken Shadow

I get that dozens is an exaggeration, but how does Square make money off KH if there really are so few of us? I read that KH3 sold 7ish million copies which is the same as FF7 remake. Even if that includes kinda-fans who didn't play the handheld titles and just jumped back on after KH2, the...
  3. Forsaken Shadow

I grew up in a very small country where KH was basically unheard of and JRPGs in general are not that popular. My default assumption is that KH is a super small niche, so I'm always surprised when I see lots of engagement.
  4. Forsaken Shadow

How? :O
  5. Forsaken Shadow

Is anyone catching those live streams from the London office?
  6. Forsaken Shadow

It was their way of talking that felt off. It felt so manufactured, exactly how you would type if you were pretending to be someone whose first language isn't English.
  7. Forsaken Shadow

I am so here for this tea. But also kh4 this year let's go Goofy Squad
  8. Forsaken Shadow

👀
  9. Forsaken Shadow

Woah. Long version? Any Twitter threads? You can dm me if you think it's not appropriate for this thread? Why were they so trusted to begin with? They must have gotten stuff right in the past, no?
  10. Forsaken Shadow

Do tell?
  11. Forsaken Shadow

LET'S GO MORE HOPIUM Fr though I've never seen more clownery than the Ace Attorney fandom (which I am also a part of). There has been no new mainline game since 2016 and we dare to hope every single time.
  12. Forsaken Shadow

Please clarify? :eek: Am I missing something?? Edit: Nvm, thought there was news.
  13. Forsaken Shadow

Yes, it's ML news I'm waiting for rather than KH4 at this point.
  14. Forsaken Shadow

Maybe. I sure do feel like a clown after the 700th live stream with no news.
  15. Forsaken Shadow

This explains SO MUCH. Also, anyone on hopium for some news on tomorrow's stream? I for one have my clown make up ready
  16. Forsaken Shadow

General ► The Cricket Thread

Looks like yall are on our side for tomorrow's match vs USA? @2 quid is good
  17. Forsaken Shadow

KH and KHI are unique in that it brings a community of internet strangers together after a long periods of time away. (I say KHI specifically because I made the mistake of reading the most recent activity on a Missing Link thread on KH13 forums and I wish I didn't.)
  18. Forsaken Shadow

The way I thought this was a high level spell I was in Grade 11 in the middle of my IGCSE exams! It's crazy how long ago I joined this forum just to talk about the identity of the Mysterious Figure. So that was pre DDD even.
  19. Forsaken Shadow

Is the middle one dark road?
  20. Forsaken Shadow

Back