• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Fanfiction ► Two Great Powers Collide! Kurosaki vs Uchiha!

A Devastating Battle! Two Great Powers Collide! Kurosaki vs. Uchiha! Let’s just say that in some crazy universe that pairs a fight between Ichigo Kurosaki of Bleach vs. Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto. The battle will happen in a memorable place, the inside of Ichigo’s mind. In normal perspective...
  2. K

Soul Eater (Manga)

Before I start: This is a manga and has nothing to do with Riku (Kingdom Hearts) Soul Eater Keyblade!!! Soul Eater is a manga that plunges the user into a world where the Grim Reaper (Shinigami) is a "Good Guy" And that despite the sinister designs that there is a good side and bad side...
  3. K

Sekirei

Hi, just posting this thread to let manga reader to turn their attention to a manga called Sekirei Not much left I can say without spoiling anything so I'm just going to give a prologue: Summary Minato is a total loser. He's failed to make it into college twice, he's unpopular with women, and...
  4. K

KH2FM+ Outside-of-Japan Release Date Speculation

I love this thread it is just awesome! Its such a great idea!!!!!
  5. K

Which Finishing Move Was Better?

In the One Piece story arc of the CP9 which finishing move was better? Come on people I wanna know your opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. K

Limit form

Does any1 ever consider the fact that the abilities in Limit Form you may have to access them by using a KH1 save file?
Back