• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Shazzanoire

The reason why....

I think that's a really good point. In KH3D, when the Somebodies (for lack of a better word) reawaken in Radiant Garden's castle, Terranort is nowhere to be found. Ditto Braig and Isa. Ienzo later states: "when someone who has lost their heart is recompleted, they should return to the place...
  2. Shazzanoire

Story Confusion

SoRoXion is right. It seems confusing now, but just keep playing the game and it'll be explained. :)
  3. Shazzanoire

Riku is amazing in this game!

Holy-- wow. By the end, my Riku was 10 levels above Sora, and I thought that was bad. xD For some reason, I just found him better to play as. I was expecting this game to be Sora-centric, so I'm glad the storyline focused on Riku in pretty much equal measure. Series needs more playable Riku...
  4. Shazzanoire

Something that occurred to me about the ending.

Yeah, that's how I understand it, SeaSalt. I just derped and took things too logically. :P
  5. Shazzanoire

Riku is amazing in this game!

I completely agree. I've liked Riku from the beginning, and he just gets better and better. The little nuances, like his expression at 3:11 in that video, are the reason I love these characters so much.
  6. Shazzanoire

Exclusive: KHInsider Interviews Ben Diskin!

This guy is such a hero! xD Very talented, and seems incredibly easy to talk to. Thanks for all your hard work, that was a great interview. :D
  7. Shazzanoire

With regards to the seven trophies required to unlock the secret ending...

Nice work! I was anticipating having to fight him twice too, so I'm glad to have helped someone else out. :)
  8. Shazzanoire

With regards to the seven trophies required to unlock the secret ending...

I had only six trophies before I beat the game, the In The Clear trophy being the seventh. I messed up the credits dive, so I just replayed that to unlock the secret message, and the secret ending was unlocked right after. So try replaying the credits from the theater. Don't worry, I don't think...
  9. Shazzanoire

Ohh, I see. Thanks for clarifying, I feel pretty dumb now. xD
  10. Shazzanoire

Of course, spoilers for KH3D's ending. I assume I'm in the right place to post, though. As much as I loved KH3D's ending, a certain part of it did leave me wondering. Ansem the Wise talks to Riku, and before Riku leaves, Ansem states that he doesn't believe he ever told him his name. I thought...
Back