• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

the discription for RE:CODED

I cannot wait for this. I loved Days, and knew I probably would never get Coded for my phone, but now it's for the DS, so I'll definitely get it. :) I'm a little late on this news, etc, so are we seeing any possible release windows?
  2. C

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Final Mix?

I hope, and think there will be a Days Final Mix.But seriously, how could they pack more onto that little DS card?
  3. C

BBS theory, XEMNAS/ANSEM/VENTUS/???

This could be true, but we don't know for sure that he was "erased." Didn't he just ask to be erased?
  4. C

358?2 Days Opening

I think the opening was well done. They recycled clips from other games, sure, but they made it look awesome.
  5. C

Kingdom Hearts 2 Manga Vol. 3 out soon?

I put a hold on this volume at my library so I could get it once it comes out. But that was 3-5 months ago...
  6. C

Things you Like/Disliked about 358/2 days

That's true, but still, what if you've beaten the entire game, done everything, and you have no friends around you to play with? But I do agree that it would've been very laggy.
  7. C

New guy in town

Hey there. I just joined this here community because I'm a HUGE fan of the KH series.(Even though I have yet to complete Re: CoM. Sad, I know) So yeah, that's about it.:wink:
Back