Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. maximumlight8

Secret boss now has a cheese strat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34BrO6xXlKM
  2. maximumlight8

KH3 Power Leveling 30K EXP in 30 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIzjZY5CJdo I use aeroga because it uses less MP and aeroza is extremely powerful. I started at level 51 and got to level 99 within like 35 mins. Use ethers and food to boost your MP, use good MP accessories. Easiest way to power level in the game, you can get 1...
  3. maximumlight8

Flan High Score Requirements

Cherry is 20K Orange is 25K Watermelon is 28K Banana is 30K Grape is 25K Honeydew is 20K Strawberry I think is 15K, could be 18K. Not really sure I have verified basically all these scores through trial and error, watermelon is definitely 28K. I'm pretty sure strawberry is 15K. If you...
  4. maximumlight8

The treatment of women in this series

considering that Pirate's has been a lot of people's worst received world so far, It's sad there's not even a PATF world for more representation.
  5. maximumlight8

Something is not in the game it seems.

Re: Critical Mode is not in the game it seems. I have edited the title, sorry
  6. maximumlight8

Something is not in the game it seems.

https://www.famitsu.com/news/201901/24170939.html ※1月25日1時50分:難易度クリティカルに関する記述を、難易度プラウドに修正しました。 All mentions of critical mode have been changed to proud I wasn't sure where to post this, but to be safe I did not post...
  7. maximumlight8

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

Okay so actually the Aqua footage made some earlier leaks much more likely to be true The following are VERY VERY VERY likely to be massive spoilers PLOT SPOILERS. The leaker who spoiled this gained credibility from the stated above. She was going on a spoiling spree, so this is the result of...
  8. maximumlight8

Leaker posted a HD version of Let It Go in the desc he said: I am done facing my fears.....its time to "Let it Go" So let's see if he's gonna do it
  9. maximumlight8

5 days till KH3 releases in Japan, and it will be out noon time the 24th in America. I know Bizkit047 is doing a stream of it, so I'm really excited to watch it. With more copies circulating in English, guess we'll see if the game will leak soon or not.
  10. maximumlight8

if he posts real spoilers I wouldn't be surprised. With time running out, I feel like he wants all the attention he can get
  11. maximumlight8

Leaker got suspended on reddit.
  12. maximumlight8

yeah it's a shame, the new guy is clearly a kid, he must be in HS or something.
  13. maximumlight8

We have another guy who got a copy who will allegedly be doing story spoilers soon, but he's super salty of KH3islife and sends him threats. The guy is mad that KH3islife didn't rate KH3 a perfect game so this new guy is gonna leak stuff
  14. maximumlight8

the new leaker is literally in hs I think and is just an asshole for no reason. Through his posts, he's salty about the current leaker rating the game "badly".
  15. maximumlight8

yeah new leaker has confirmed he will be leaking the story. He's dming people, but lots of people will likely find out about him soon enough and he'll probably publicly post them.
  16. maximumlight8

Okay guys, new copy of KH3 is out there. Not sure if the new guy is gonna post story spoilers, but I suspect he will.
  17. maximumlight8

Sephiroth was only likely brought back to KH2 just to promote FF7AC.
  18. maximumlight8

I would honestly rather have boss refights than battle gates but that's just me.
  19. maximumlight8

Looks like a fun boss, I'm actually thinking about doing my first playthrough of KH3 on LV1, do it without restrictions and then do critical LV1 with some restrictions. Hopefully critical LV1 balance is actually decent though.