• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Last Episode - SECRET BOSS CONFIRMED

Only one life bar, yes. But he's insanely hard.
  2. K

@ _ @ Jeez, Vanitas just doesn't know when to die, does he? Or... He's TOO COOL TO STAY DEAD D: Really curious as to what happened to colors. Maybe Ven being asleep has something to do with that?
  3. K

Heart Release and the Shadow disappears Aqua uses her armor and the Keyblade to save Terra!
  4. K

Well said o w o, well said o w o
  5. K

That could very well be the reason, we may never find out, though D: Aqua vs The Shadow Defender in a strange area~
  6. K

Ansem's Shadow Defender!!! Yes folks, Terranort summons him o w o Aqua vs Terranort and The Defender D:
  7. K

._. Seriously? You wanted Sora?! Was it ever hinted that it would be him?! Nope :| It was just a rumor as were many things throughout the existence of the Kingdom Hearts games. Get over it.
  8. K

Re: Last Episode Oh my o w o;;; That is definitely something we should see D: Aqua and Ven at Castle Oblivion, formerly the Land Of Departure Aqua meets Terranort Aqua vs Terranort
  9. K

Master Eraqus

Terra had the power of Darkness at his disposal. So he topped his master in the fight. Terra was too strong for Master Eraqus to be able to win~
  10. K

...wtf? Nomura is an IDIOT.

*'s at loke13*
  11. K

... From what I can tell everyone's gone crazy on here... I think everyone's delving too much into what you originally think was said and don't think what he could have meant with his words. And I doubt we will ever get to an agreement about this "plothole" or whatever. Not unless you learn...
  12. K

So are you, actually. So... in your own words, I'll say... BOO YA!
  13. K

Why is it so hard for you guys to just give up and accept the facts, guys? :T
  14. K

Oooh, nice :D Oh! And: "The new enemy is not a Heartless, or a Nobody, because the story takes place before even they appear" You know, gaiz, this line right here can be looked on in two ways. One way is the way that Samhain says it means - Nomura lied - or how others like myself see it - that...
  15. K

Easy guys, this is a discussion board. Not a contest over who's got the bigger... keyblade.
  16. K

Super growth happens 8| It happens. Anyways this is getting ridicilous.
  17. K

Before they were named Heartless ;p
  18. K

So....regarding Xehanort

From what I can understand Terra and MX are both battling over who gets to have the body and neither is letting up. This causes the body that they are "renting" to change into what we've known in KH2 as Xehanort, the apprentice.
  19. K

Maybe not retards but they really are slow in understanding things.
  20. K

KH BBS game impression

1st. Learn To write better. English is your 1st language, right? 2nd. The X-Blade seems to be what started the Keyblade War and why MX and Vanitas wanted Terra and Ventus (MX wanted Terra to be young and take the X-Blade from Ventus when Vanitas would win against him). 3rd. Vanitas isn't a...
Back