• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Hardest Boss

I chose Sephiroth, because I STILL CAN'T BEAT HIM. Xaldin is also tough. Glad they made King Mickey as a backup for that battle, it's crazy hard.
  2. X

Deep Dive =/= Kingdom Hearts II

KHII has Stitch. Stitch makes EVERYTHING awesome.
  3. X

WHICH ORG. MEMBER ...

Xigbar. Because he's too awesome for the rest of you.
  4. X

Final Fantasy Characters in BBS

Auron is the single most manly character Nomura has designed. No one can refute that. He's GAR.
  5. X

Well, it'd be AWESOME to see Kefka. AHAHAHAHAHA! Dark memories..? THAT'S IT! UNBIRTH ARE THE MANIFESTATION OF HE FEELINGS OF FEAR AND UNCERTAINTY WITHIN A PERSON'S HEART; THEY FEED OFF OF HATRED, FEAR, AND OTHER NEGATIVE EMOTIONS, AND CAN INFECT PEOPLE WITH THEIR OWN EMOTIONS! HAHA! Sorry...
  6. X

My friend Ronni would be ripping you to shreds if she saw that.
  7. X

Axel's true name?

Noo Monkey, Noo Money, Noo Monkey... Why are you so awesome?
  8. X

new name for unbirths

I knew about this. Maybe the loacilzers will call them Unsouls?
  9. X

358/2 Days Famitsu Scan Translated

Who else thinks the large scale Heartless they're suppressing is the Dark Thorn, turning it into the Shadow Stalker.
  10. X

BBS Bosses

Woah, woah, woah. Cruella has potentil. She could run you over in her car, or use the fur-coat making devices in Hell Hall to try and gut you... You know,m a boss who attacks with devices, like Oogie Boogie.
  11. X

What would you like Xion to be connected with

... Kairi's mom. She'd still be connected to Kairi.
  12. X

Is it just me?

And, as said before, Xion would have some nice lovepillows. Did I really just say "lovepillows?"
  13. X

why is Aqua so cool

A hot girl who kicks ass and isn't a sadistic killer.
  14. X

Everything We Know About Unbirths So Far

Do you mean they are or aren't Unbirths?
  15. X

Everything We Know About Unbirths So Far

I wonder if those new red enemies pictured are Unbirths or some new enemy? From what we've seen all of them are blue, much like almost all Heartless have black, blue, or purple, and most Nobodies are mauve, white, or grey.
Back