• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Lexaeus-The Silent Hero

Bare in mind that the Orgy gave themselves the nicknames. In their eyes, tough ol' faithful Lexy probably is a hero.
  2. G

Namine's Loneliness

My slant on Naminé having feelings is that she can mess with peoples' memories. Memories come from the Heart. The Heart is where emotions also come from. This means she must at least have some bare connections to Sora's emotions, and that's how she knows exactly what sorrow is supposed to feel...
  3. G

What if?

I wasn't aware Xemnas was trying to take his heart. I thought it was more of just being pissed off that his plans were pooped upon by Sora and Riku, so he was trying to slaughter them. I don't think Roxas would be exactly the same, though. I think he would have changed as an exact parallel to...
  4. G

I need I little help here...

Enemy cards are the key. You already have the parasite cage, which will give your attacks more range, and you might have things like Jafar and Maleficent (I think) which stops your cards being broken and boosts your attack power (reload speed lowered, though) = endless onslaught. Provided you...
  5. G

Ooh... a Big Key

Okay, so where exactly does the Keyblade come from? Not having a PS3, and with no plans to get one, any research I might make into KH3 is redundant, so if there's anything relevant in KH3, do say.
  6. G

Marluxia's Element

Agreed entirely. That was really sensible, and I'm going with it. You can all argue all you like, but I like this explanation. And with this, I take my bow from the thread.
  7. G

Two Questions

I like Marly and Luxord. I can't think who would win in a fight between Marluxia and Xemnas, so I've arranged their attributes in the form of Top Trumps Cards: Xemnas Rank: 1 Evilness: 70% Weapon Coolness: 30% Fashion Sense and Fabulousness: 0.1% Sora Abuse: 60% Stylishness of Death: 0%...
  8. G

Marluxia's Element

Not sure where the Light's (maybe) comes into it, but all of those things are things. Death is a state. And I don't mean Colorado. Not sure what the Angel of Death thing is, either, but... Are those petals 100% definitely Sakura Petals? Concerning the scythe, they tried to pick out unusual...
  9. G

KH2´s disturbing ending?

Nice idea, but I think not. My sole reason: if Nobodies have no emotions, how would they become horny? An Orgasm, according to Wiki, is "the peak of sexual pleasure". How would a Nobody experience 'pleasure'?
  10. G

Marluxia

You also have flowers in flowers... 0.o I found that the scythe represented a pink flower: the handle was the green stem going up to the pink, pointy flower. Oh, right. So you're disturbed by pink, because that colour is "homoerotic"? Wow... how obvious.
  11. G

Marluxia's Element

Why do people think Marluxia's element is death? It is very plainly flowers, hence the whole petally theme. The closest thing I got to an explanation was "they have flowers in funerals". They also have flowers in flowers, funnily enough. Oh, and this thread is not for assholes who just come in...
  12. G

KH2´s disturbing ending?

Concerning the Axel and Roxas thing, and judging mainly on Axel because we see little of Organization XIII's Roxas's feelings for Axel, Axel hasn't felt a friendship like that for ages. He makes him feel like he has a heart. For a nobody, that's pretty special. If we consider that a Nobody won't...
  13. G

i have a question

Everybody thinks they are gay because they have intensely strong friendships for different reasons, and then actions between them are interpreted as loving each other. If you want to find a particularly homophobic and retarded example, please feel free to look here
  14. G

KH2´s disturbing ending?

Or maybe he wanted to help his friend, whom he had missed?
  15. G

KH2´s disturbing ending?

Learn to make it clearer when dealing with touchy issues, that I'm already frustrated with. I know I'm not the only one who made the mistake, so the fault partly rests on your shoulders, too.
  16. G

KH2´s disturbing ending?

I know that I said I'd leave this thread be, but this is important. In what way does Yellow Shoes, Butterflies, Hearts or Friendship relate entirely and compeltely to homosexual relationships? Well, considering I have two right on my doorstep, I'll answer the question for you: IT DOESN'T...
  17. G

Your Keyblade

What would your dream Keybade be? Mine'll come up soon...
  18. G

how come?

It's symbolic. The word "ex" is Latin for "out of" and "X" is the same sound. If you think about Xemnas and Roxas: Xemnas is Ansem with an X. So: "X" (ex/out of) Ansem. Roxas = "X" Sora.
  19. G

KH2´s disturbing ending?

What is with my font-color? Why don't you actually explain your problem? Is it 'gay' again? It's a bit late for that. Why? I don't get it: - I have never had a problem watching my uncle/brother kissing their boyfriends - Sora and Riku weren't exactly loving each other, they were being friends...
  20. G

KH2´s disturbing ending?

I'm not gay, no. Shock your psyche? But then, if I was gay, you'd have nothing against me? Seems a nice surprise, really. After all, if Sora and Riku were (not that there is any reason to suggest so), it's 'distubing', isn't it? I do have a brother and an uncle both of whom are homosexual...
Back