• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Glitch

I'm not sure if this is what he means, but eh this is something that happens in my japanese version of KH2 which I just beat without understanding a word XD Anyway when you beat a boss or a mission or SOMETHING that has a cutscene right after it using a drive mode, the person that you are fused...
  2. D

Roxas lost his Marbles

Mickey gives it to him, then you go into TT again and get the trophie so you have 2 blue things
  3. D

The World That Never Was Spoiler movie

Some info 'bout this world's importance: (highlit it, MAJOR spoilers) You get to this world from twilight town, here you'll get Riku in your party, find Kairi, Diz/Ansem dies and you beat 3 org members in this order: Xigbar, Luxord and Saix. Then you fight Xemnas, beat him but he survives and...
  4. D

Grading system

Everything exept for the overall time to beat the world is good. But you can go back to the world and beat it again really fast so it's not that bad.
  5. D

Various Ideas

Well there're uploading websites but idk if filefront will accept this one, so find one like www.megaupload.com (cant upload it there agaisnt their rules) and we're done
  6. D

Various Ideas

the game is 32 MB ...
  7. D

Various Ideas

I dont see any PM :rolleyes:
  8. D

Various Ideas

That would take some time .... give me a place to upload it.
  9. D

Various Ideas

No need to learn anything if you need the game and emulator let me know, give me a place to upload it and u can get it from there.
  10. D

What about Paine???

They're in their FF X-2 custome, so maybe paine is there too :D
  11. D

No Riku... is it possible

:confused: :confused: Where're the mods kid ?
  12. D

Silver Haired Unknown

The silver haired is probably Riku that's what I'm saying Guess I got confused :confused: wrong silver haired unknown then.
  13. D

No Riku... is it possible

Nomura confirmed that one of the guys in Deep Dive and ASAS is Riku, he's probably the silver haired unknown and the guy that makes Riku's voice in the game is in the voice cast of KH2.
  14. D

Silver Haired Unknown

it was confirmed that Riku is in the deep dive and ASAS videos. So we got 2 options, the guy whose face we cant see (BHK?) or the one with Riku's hair ...
  15. D

Silver Haired Unknown

Same hair, he knows Sora, same clothes as Riku in end of CoM well that goes for all org members, read my previous post.
  16. D

Silver Haired Unknown

in the deep dive video Riku is the one you mention or the one with the oblivion and the oathkeeper. It's probably the one u call 'Silver Haired Unknown' but it's not been confirmed.
  17. D

Master Form!

you mention 2 keyblades, where's the 3rd ?
  18. D

Master Form!

Yeah but that means it's a theory. So we dont know if he has 3 keyblades (ownage omg !) or just 2.
  19. D

Master Form!

Hey there obl. It all sounds 'logic' BUT we only see the oathkeeper's star NOT the oathkeeper itself so people wont believe it ... I hope it's true, 3 keyblades omg !! ownage !
  20. D

Why Bhk Shouldn't exist

Well I'm sure that Riku and Sora will fight more than once in the game, even if Riku isnt totally bad his point of view is totally different to the one of the main char and they disagree which is probably why they'll fight. Why would Riku help Sora ? I remember he says something about leaving...
Back