• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. geisttgih

So, in KH3D, is the final world...

Or, they land in TWTNW at a time before the Organization even arrived there, and before they began construction of Kingdom Hearts. In my mind, there has to be reason why Sora and Riku still appear young, if they're indeed in the real world. Either they land in TWTNW during a period of time in...
  2. geisttgih

Here's what I gather. Sora's arrival in TWTNW was the real world, at a point in time we can't be sure of (probably pre-KH2 era, as Sora still looks young). YX pushes him back to sleep, and after shifting through various memories within dreams (where we see pre-BbS Destiny Islands, Traverse...
  3. geisttgih

Did anyone think...?

Ansem 2 was the hardest of DDD"s final fights for me, in no small part for the RIDICULOUS damage that he outputs with many of his attacks, and the way he likes to push you far away then pepper you with darn-near instakill lasers. I LOVED the fight with Xemnas - it was tough, and kept me on my...
  4. geisttgih

Well that... changes things. So, Xigbar's "second sleep" WAS a second sleep of sorts, but only in number - the sleep he plunged Sora into (after "Come with me") was the second sleep Sora underwent during the story, but technically not a second layer of sleep, because he was back in the real...
  5. geisttgih

KH3D and the Room of Sleep *SPOILERS*

This. In reference to other posts in this thread, I personally think that "leaving your body behind" as one of the rules of time travel refers more to leaving behind some TRACE of your being as a dimensional anchor that will pull you back to your time unless certain conditions enable you to...
  6. geisttgih

Re: *SPOILER* So, in KH3D, is the World that Never Was... Yeah, this was all my original thought as well, but in rewatching the cutscenes and hearing Riku refer to Sleep 1 as "the real world", I was thrown for a loop. I had a feeling it could be another example of a main character getting the...
  7. geisttgih

Gonna go ahead and spoiler tag this whole thing, just to be safe. So, in KH3D, is the World that Never Was...
  8. geisttgih

If you could take out one scene in KH2, what would it be?

Ah, thank you. I feel content now.
  9. geisttgih

what were your fist impressions of birth by sleep

My first impressions were that the game had great production values, and was definitely offering up a full-fledged, innovative, and just plain FUN Kingdom Hearts experience. I feel without hesitation that it has the best battle system of any of the games, and it challenged me in a way that none...
  10. geisttgih

If you could take out one scene in KH2, what would it be?

Here's my list: 1) Every scene were Riku's hair is too long to see his face. 2) Hayner and Pence lay on the ground for about 11 seconds after TRIPPING. Axel's got an aura of badass, I guess. 3) Every scene where Sora's 2D face is in a very strange, scrunched-up look that doesn't match his...
  11. geisttgih

Who did the impossible?

I created Warp on first try trying to make Zero Graviga instead lol.
  12. geisttgih

BBS Analysis - Vanitas and Sora

I can see where you're coming from with heart being unable to be born in the Realm of Darkness; metaphysical life has born in the Realm of Light since ancient times, according to the universal legends spoken of by Master Xehanort and Kairi's Grandmother, so there is no reason that would change...
  13. geisttgih

Yep, that's precisely where I was coming from, but after hearing your collective theories, I'm remembering particular events and quotations from primarily the first game in the series, that lend plenty of credence to it. I really like the idea of a World governed by pure light, where all hearts...
  14. geisttgih

Ok, thank you Sign. So either Sora was being born, or his and Ven's hearts met very shortly after his birth. I find it a little amusing that Nomura's intended plot element was reshaped by the general view of the Western public. I wonder if he's saying we're generally all pro-choice...? :P
  15. geisttgih

Of course, that's why I posed the question of whether baby Sora had been born yet or not at the point of his and Ven's hearts meeting; it appears that he wasn't "born", as in hadn't quite been given birth to, but his heart was in fact born, and Sora's existence determined. Thanks for the Wikia...
  16. geisttgih

Aren't these hearts that are filled with light of Sora and Riku as they are as young children? True, the heart is already "born" at the point when it connects to Ven's, but am I correct that Sora was not physically born at this point? Just prior to being born? In that case, I believe that his...
  17. geisttgih

In all honesty, I'm not quite sure what to make of this quote by Nomura. I can see how it could be from both sides, but I'm following HeartSeams a bit more here. I was in fact leaving my interpretation open to construction, and let me see if I get this connection straight, as Nomura puts it...
  18. geisttgih

Yes, I believe Sora's light could indeed be considered Ventus's light, as per my model above. As for Roxas, that may be a matter for another thread entirely, but the evidence I see points to Ven's broken heart of light being contained in Roxas; while often considered a Nobody (lacking any heart...
  19. geisttgih

Hello all, this will be my first post in this forum. I have been an avid Kingdom Hearts fan since the series' beginnings with Kingdom Hearts, and in my ever-growing love for the mythos, characters, and my desire to fully understand this World, I have begun to record an analysis of Birth by...
Back